89% of customers would recommend Aquila Private Game Reserve
Aquila Private Game Reserve is just under two hours away from Cape Town and is recognised as a major tourist attraction. The Aquila Cape Town safari trip has been rated by Sawubona Magazine as one of the top 10 best day-trip destinations.
Choose between these options:
- R650 for a Buffet Lunch and Day Trip Safari for One Person (R1 295 value)
- R1 295 for a Buffet Lunch and Day Trip Safari for Two People (R2 590 value)
- R2 590 for a Buffet Lunch and Day Trip Safari for Four People (R5 180 value)
More about the Experience
- The Cape Town safari day tour includes a buffet lunch
- Cool off at one of two breathtaking swimming pools
- All safaris are in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle
- The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories and facts about the surroundings
- 10:00: depart Cape Town to Aquila (self-drive)
- 12:00: welcome drink served on arrival
- 12:15: buffet lunch
- 13:30: game drive and visit to ARC (Animal Rescue Center). After the game drive guests are able to relax at the pool and are welcome to browse the African curio shop
- 16:00: depart Aquila and return to Cape Town (self-drive)
More about Aquila Private Game Reserve
Aquila Private Game Reserve is the closest game reserve to Cape Town and it is located in the town of Touws River. The reserve has made it one of their missions to source and re-introduce wildlife into the Cape region. There are many activities to enjoy such as day trip safaris, horseback safaris, quad bike safari, overnight and fly-in safaris, 4 x 4 trails, fishing and themed weekend breakaways.
The reserve is on a 10 000 hectare conservancy in the southern Karoo, which is on the national Garden Route, and is home to the Big 5. They were also a finalist in the Imvelo Award for their Social Involvement Programme for providing over 300 jobs to the previously disadvantaged community of Touws River.
Groupon Customers Say:
Your general manager deserves a lot of credit.
Really lovely place and very friendly staff that is extremely helpful. Thank you.
Thank you for your professional, quality and excellent service - from the game drives, to the catering, to the accommodation and overall hospitality. The best Big 5 resort in the world in my opinion!
Thanks so much for what you are doing and for giving us a great time.
It was brilliant.
*Based on customer survey results as at 23 June 2015.
Got some spare time? Click the link for more deals on Things to Do in Cape Town
Aquila Private Game Reserve
R46, Ceres, Western Cape 6880Get Directions