Save up to 60% on a delicious Mystic and Mystic Trots pizza and any beverage for 2 or 4 people at Die Mystic Boer
- Save up to 60% on a delicious Mystic and Mystic Trots pizza and any beverage for 2 or 4 people
- Mystic Trots pizza: bacon, salami, ham, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, olives and garlic
- Mystic pizza: bacon, feta and avo
- Popular bar and restaurant
- Pool table for pool enthusiasts
- Alternative music scene
- Ideal for the summer holidays
- Valid for 3 months
- Pizza oven times: Monday to Saturday, 19:00 to 04:00; Sunday, 19:00 to 01:00
- No takeaways
- No under 18’s
- Deal for four people is for 2 of each pizza and 4 beverages
- Deal for two people is for one of each pizza and 2 beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon excludes gratuity and additional beverages
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
From the moment clever became ‘cool’, philosophers and university students have pondered the meaning of life; who they are, why they’re there and why it’s called a unicorn and not a unihorn. Find fulfilment by getting full with one of these options from Die Mystic Boer:
- Pay R87 for a Mystic and Mystic Trots pizza and beverage for 4 people (2 of each pizza and 4 beverages), valued at R219
- Pay R89 for a Mystic and Mystic Trots pizza and a beverage for 2 people (1 of each pizza and 2 beverages), valued at R179
Bloemfontein locals have flocked to a place where good people and good food go
together better than tequila and the floor.
With a reputation for turning strangers into bosom buddies and serving
their cider ice cold, Die Mystic Boer is a fiery hotspot on Bloemfontein’s
social radar and the ideal place to get a cold cider, shoot some pool and
listen to some above-average music. Not forgetting the awesome munch in the
form of mouth watering pizza.
At Die Mystic Boer the music isn’t the only thing that’s in good taste; it’s been said that just one bite of their mystic pizza and you’ll never be the same again. The creaminess of the cheese combined with bacon, salami, ham, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, olives and garlic of the Trots and just bacon, feta and avo for the Mystic, has been said to drive people to cheesy extremes such as building cheese shrines in their garage or wearing their pizza on their head while singing “Fame”.
Open seven days a week, Die Mystic Boer is frequented by people who enjoy local ethnicity with a dash of lime. And after hosting countless local and even international acts, you never know whose beats you’ll bump into. Catch the pizza buzz and enjoy an evening of friends, fun and delicious flavours at Die Mystic Boer.
Pizza fact: A restaurant in America called Jumping Jaguars serves a variation called a pizza cake. Unlike a pizza, the dough is thick, starchy and risen and instead of cheese they use icing sugar. In essence, it’s actually just a cake.