Pay R99 for a full body aromatherapy massage at New U, valued at R220 (Save 55%)
- Save 55% on a full body aromatherapy massage
- 60-minute stress-releasing massage
- Great service, unparalleled creativity and state of the art salon
- Relaxed and beautiful setting
- Friendly and professional beauty therapists
- Ideal for a treat after a stressful week
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 418 9833
- Working hours: Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 to 18:00.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Apart from being the preferred food for the nostrils (with dust, crayons and peas following closely behind), fragrances are also the unicorn’s horn when it comes to therapeutic treatments for the body. Indulge your body with elaborate nose-food and massaging motions with today’s Groupon: a 60-minute full body aromatherapy “Wellbeing Massage” for R99 at New U.
Bodies, like meringue batter, need attention and praise in order to be kept in full working order. Thus, showering it with constant feel-good motions and a nose full of sweet-scented smells is as good for it as a 150-degree oven would be for meringue batter. As accomplished with body-pleasing abilities as meringues are at making you drool, the team at New U are a mix of friendly and proficient therapists who could easily have your body whispering sweet nothings and professing its undying gratitude.
Serene, tranquil and in a beautiful setting, New U holds the gentle demeanour of a calm meditating cow. Armed with excessive amounts of digit power and skill far surpassing the contents of Einstein’s enlarged forehead, the therapists will get your body tension-free and willingly resuming its job in no time at all. With the combination of soothing and sensual essential oils delighting each nostril and the dexterous therapeutic hands working out every knot and kink with the manipulation of a surgeon, soothing sensations should overcome your form faster than meringue batter could exit the oven in the shape of a perfectly baked pavlova base.
One hour after subjecting yourself to these aficionados, their sweet smells and their ever so skilled hands, don’t be surprised if your body craves just a little more – and possibly a meringue.
Massage Fact: Discovered by Vasco Alonso on his travels, the roller-massage, a unique tool for massaging the knee-pit, became a hit in the 1800s. The tool was eventually done away with a few years later, due to over-relaxed knees and knee pits, thus leaving legs unable to walk.