Pay R130 for two beef Indian curries for two people with a bottle of John B red wine at Seven on Kellner, valued at R261 (save roughly 50%)
- Save 50% on two beef Indian curries for two people with a bottle of John B red wine
- Stylish fine dining experience
- Friendly and efficient service
- Beautiful Victorian mansion with eclectic décor
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to one month
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Booking essential: (051) 447 7928
- No takeaways
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 12:00 to 16:00 and 18:00 till late; Saturday, 18:00 till late; closed on Sundays
If you find it bizarre that certain people don’t appreciate food the way you do; it’s very likely that their taste buds have become jaded. It’s been proven that when people deprive themselves of ultimate flavours, their taste buds either go on strike or get bored and fall asleep. Wake up those testy taste buds with a bang by enjoying two Indian curries and a bottle of John B red wine for R130 at Seven on Kellner.
Eating an Indian curry at Seven on Kellner is like hosting the annual belly dancing conference in your mouth. The seductive flavours dance around your taste buds and beckon them to join in the fun, while the cheeky spices dart around mocking their lethargy by giving them zesty little kicks. Just as your mouth is thinking “this is too awesome”, you are invited to enjoy the rich tang of the John B red wine. After this, it usually doesn’t take long before your taste buds are in on the fun, donning raver gear and shouting eagerly for next round.
Set in a Victorian mansion, the stylishly kitsch Seven on Kellner is the perfect location to enjoy such a significant culinary awakening. With bright, warm colours and eclectic décor this is a fine dining experience that will take you out of your comfort zone and set you down somewhere much better. Whether you enjoy your delicious curry in the cosy interior of the restaurant, drink your wine in their intimate bar or enjoy a warm night in the outside garden, the experience is one which you won’t easily forget.
Red hot fact: The hottest curry to be made was tasted by an American man named Joe Bo. After sampling a spoon of the dish, he lost his marbles and moved to Never Never-Land where he lived with the Red Indians and called himself Fingernail-Joe.