Pay R149 for a body wrap, back and neck massage and Steam Sauna session at MN Beauty Spa, valued at R350 (save 57%)
- Save 57% on a body wrap, including a back and neck massage with a session of Steam Sauna
- Brand new, large steam sauna
- Friendly and professional therapists
- Welcoming and homely spa
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 436 1299
- Redeemable at Gen. Hertzog branch in Dan Pienaar only
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Except for yogis, sloths and the north Himalayan snorlax, very few people are exempt from dealing with stress on an almost daily basis. Instead of taking it out on a defenceless punching bag, or destroying an innocent batch of cupcakes, use today’s Groupon: pay R149 for a body wrap, including a back and neck massage with a session of Steam Sauna.
Situated in serene Fichardtpark, MN Beauty Spa presents a professional yet homely ambience, and welcomes any and all to experience their world-class treatments. With years of experience in the industry, their highly-qualified, friendly staff encourage you to indulge yourself and let them pamper and take care of you.
Much like lying down in a marshmallow sea full of massaging dolphins, the spa is a haven for tired and stressed out bodies that need some tender, loving care. While you’re enveloped in a pamperific cloud of care, the professional team of wonder-workers will wrap you up in one of their signature soothing body wraps. To ensure that ultimate relaxation is achieved, you’ll also be treated to a back and neck massage. Last, but certainly not least, you’ll step in to a Steam Sauna session to clear your pores of all the nastiness that builds up on any given day, leaving you feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Nightly fact: A very popular Asian beauty treatment sees practitioners placing Monkey Starfish on clients’ bodies. What makes this even more intriguing is the Monkey Starfish can only be seen when using night-vision goggles and as such the treatment has to be performed in complete darkness.