Pay R159 for a platter for two and a bottle of Two Oceans Sauvignon Blanc at Vasco’s, valued at R319 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a platter for two
- Groupon includes a bottle of Two Oceans Sauvignon Blanc
- Platter includes: fresh and delicious line fish, twelve prawns, crispy fried squid heads, four mussels in a creamy garlic wine sauce and grilled calamari
- Festive atmosphere
- Authentic Portuguese cuisine
- Fresh and delicious seafood
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 436 6184
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 22:00; Sunday, 12:00 to 15:00
The fact that red play-dough does not taste like strawberries and that most girls do not like bugs are just two of the important lessons people learn in pre-school. Remind yourself of pre-school’s most important lesson and prove that sharing really is caring with a platter for two at Vasco’s for R159.
Other than holding a boombox under their window or organising a big-band to show up at their office and play their favourite song, there’s no better way to woo your special friend than sharing a plate of food. Sharing a platter also saves your partner from surreptitiously stealing scallops from your plate while you pretend not to notice. Vasco’s platter for two doesn’t include scallops, but it is chock full of delicious foods for happy couples to imitate the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp with.
Surrounded by painted scenes of intrepid explorers, you’ll probably feel like an adventurer in a strange new land, but luckily your platter is decked with traditional favourites; fresh and delicious line fish, twelve prawns, crispy fried squid heads, four mussels in a creamy garlic wine sauce and grilled calamari. Providing authentic Portuguese seafood like you’d usually have to buy a plane ticket to find, Vasco’s is the perfect place for bellies in search of ocean-inspired delicacies. They’re also not stingy with their portions, so there’s no need to worry about your food getting lost on your plate.
Keeping to the theme of two’s a party, wash down the evening’s delicious fare with a bottle of Two Oceans Sauvignon Blanc; great to accompany seafood because they always say white wine goes great with fish, but also because it’s named after an ocean.
Exploratory Fact: Portuguese conquistadors sailing from Spain to the Cape of Good Hope nearly abandoned their journey when one crewman decided to use their supply of prawns as stuffing for their pillow.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories