Pay R165 instead of R660 for a cut, blow dry, 15 foils and a full set of acrylic tips at Dunelle Hair and Beauty (save 75%)
- Save 75% on a cut, blow dry,15 foils and a full set of acrylic tips
- Choose any colour tint or highlight for foils
- RedeEmable for any hair length
- Professional yet friendly stylists
- Indulge in a mini-hair makeover
- Booking essential: 072 378 0582
- Groupon redeemable Monday, 8:00 to 17:00; Wednesday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Without hairdressers, untamed hair would be forced to retreat to the mountainous hills of Nova Scotia, live in solitary confinement, and sooner or later morph into infamous though rarely sighted Sasquatches. Show your hair some love and keep it in place with today’s Groupon: a cut, blow dry, 15 foils and a full set of acrylic tips for R165 at Dunelle Hair and Beauty.
While Rapunzel had luscious locks, her living quarters unfortunately did not allow for a team of stylists to maintain it. Enter the modern era and a team of hairdressers equipped to climb lengths of hair and revamp it with expert skill in the process. Using quality products and hands that have been trained by some illusive hair-masters, the Dunelle Hair and Beauty salon will turn your locks into poster-ready show-offs. Said to be a place where mini-makeovers unfold and untamed heads finally meet their match, the cool and calm Dunelle Hair and Beauty salon will make sure that heads of hair transform into the beauties that have been there all along.
Like talentless contestants in a TV contest, hair was made to be cut. Combine this act with 15 foils of a colour of your choosing and a show-stopping blow dry, and your hair will stay firmly atop your head in style, scaring off any wild Sasquatch-like urges. After the mini-hair makeover, treat your finger ends to a full set of white acrylic tips, giving them the embellishments that make them good enough to run through your tousled yet sleek tendrils. The end result? The epitome of a good hair day.
Hair Fact: The best food for hair is reportedly dark chocolate. The bean strengthens roots and turns black hair into blonde because of its dark nature.