Pay R18 for a chicken mayo OR savoury mince tramezzini at Coffee Barrel, valued at R36 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a chicken mayo OR savoury mince tramezzini
- Trendy, upmarket coffee shop
- Friendly, professional staff
- Delicious, freshly brewed coffee
- Quaint, welcoming atmosphere
- Ideal for a laid back lunch date
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 853 5054
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 14:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Sit-down only, no takeaways
On its own, a wheel is nothing but a rubberized circle; however, add a frame and some pedals and you’ve got a personal transportation device. Similarly, a puff of breath is nothing but an invisible cloud of air but, add some rubber and a string and you’ve got a tethered balloon. It’s the same with chicken or mince, on their own just measly sustenance but, add some mayo to the former or some saucy flavouring to the latter, slap it on a tramezzini and you’ve got a delectable, triangular sandwich. Use today’s Groupon to get your hands on a delicious light meal: pay R18 for a chicken mayo OR savoury mince tramezzini from Coffee Barrel.
Located in the heart of Bloemfontein, the Coffee Barrel is a diamond in the rough, waiting to be discovered. Brewing up the best coffee since beans were ground and water was boiled, the quaint venue is a must for anyone in the area. The staff are dedicated to fine service and will have you so comfortable you’ll be kicking off your shoes and slouching into your ‘comfort position’ before your food’s even on the table. The upmarket, trendy venue caters to patrons from all walks of life, and none have ever left unsatisfied.
There often comes a time when you feel your stomach calling out for a bit of attention, but because hunger levels are far from critical mass, you just can’t bring yourself to rustle something up. It’s times like these that the noble tramezzini was invented, to fill that gap in your tummy that’s bigger than an apple but smaller than a T-bone steak. The Coffee Barrel team are specialists at constructing mouth-watering, belly-filling tramezzini’s that will satisfy any craving. Whether it’s chicken mayo that floats your boat or savoury mince that tickles your fancy, the Coffee Barrel’s crew will craft either to scrumptious perfection.Dutch fact: Few people know that the Dutch are connoisseurs and pioneers when it comes to fine baked goods. Inventors of countless doughy delights, they are most famous for their signature cherry lip gloss tramezzinis. Although wildly popular in Holland, the gooey delicacy has failed to make an impact outside of the country.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories