Pay R19.99 for a beef OR chicken burger with chips at Cattle Baron, valued at R40 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a beef OR chicken burger with chips
- The finest cut meat, grilled to perfection
- Perfect for special occasions
- Great as a gift
- Just in time for Christmas
- Popular lunch and evening trade
- Fully licensed bar, mouth-watering meals and TVs for sport
- Extensive children’s menu and kiddies entertainment room
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 446 0214
- Only redeemable on Mondays and Tuesdays, 11:30 ‘til late
- Sit down only
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Unbeknownst to many, the word ‘burger’ is actually a combination of the words bureculis geromous, ancient words from a forgotten language. Directly translated they mean, “food of the gods, too good for mortal consumption” and it’s not hard to see why once you’ve tasted one of the Cattle Baron’s creations. See what all the fuss is about with today’s Groupon; pay R19.99 for a beef OR chicken burger with chips at Cattle Baron, valued at R40.
For almost two decades the Cattle Baron has been crafting the perfect steak, leaving no stone unturned and no avenue unexplored. The result is phenomenal and yielded several additional results which have proven to be equally benficial; their epic quest for the perfect steak also uncovered the methods for preparing superb seafood, premium poultry and flavouricious veggies. No matter what your choice, you’re guaranteed a mouth-watering, taste bud tantalising experience like none you’ve ever had before.
Working like a finely tuned machine, the staff at the Cattle Baron will take care of all your needs before you even know you have them. Food will magically appear in front of you, grilled to perfection, and your glass will never be empty. Although their primary focus is food, the folks at the Cattle Baron know that their customers enjoy other things as well and they have provided for those. Large screen TVs are placed in clear view for sports lovers and they offer an extensive children’s menu and a kiddies entertainment area for the young ones.
Sinking your teeth into a burger at the Cattle Baron has been likened to riding a dolphin over a waterfall and landing in a pool of marshmallows and bliss. Don’t set if off any longer, take a bite and document your experience so that others too may know of the glorious Baron burgers.
Patty fact: Before the creation of the hamburger patty, burger buns were left outside to dry and then used as soup bowls or hard hats. Although the introduction of compacted meat changed all this, many vegetarian tribes still stick to the old ways.