Pay R25 for a lunch special at Mr Chinese Restaurant, valued at R49.95 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a lunch special comprising; 1 special fried prawn, 1 mini spring roll and a serving of sweet & sour pork OR chicken with rice
- Authentic, traditional Chinese cuisine
- Caters for intimate dinners, groups and business lunches
- Exquisite, upmarket oriental experience
- Good food, good wine, high quality service
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 430 4110
- Monday to Friday, 11:00 to 14:30
- Sit down only, no take-aways
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
China is the birthplace of so many great things, in fact, it is the birthplace for most great things judging by how many things are tagged with the made in China stamp. But, one of their greatest contributions can’t carry that stamp, mostly because it’s never around long enough to warrant it. Chinese food is loved the world over, get your fix with today’s Groupon, pay R25 for a lunch special at Mr Chinese Restaurant, valued at R49.95.
Located in the vibrant, social hub that is Westdene Centre, Mr Chinese Restaurant has been serving delicious, authentic Chinese cuisine to Bloemfontein residents for over a decade. Catering for intimate dinners, groups, business lunches, casual diners and anyone else in the mood for a splash of the East, the traditional Chinese food brings customers back time and time again. Offering good food, good wine, and quality service, you’ll feel like an emperor in his palace when you dine at Mr Chinese Restaurant.
One of the many wonders of Chinese food is the variety, from finely prepared seafood to deliciously succulent meats, you’re always in for treat. At Mr Chinese Restaurant it’s no different and with today’s Groupon you’ll get a taste of everything; 1 special fried prawn, 1 mini spring roll and your choice of either sweet & sour pork or chicken, served up with a helping of traditional Chinese rice.
If you’re not familiar with Mr Chinese Restaurant and its mouth-watering offerings, this is perfect opportunity to get acquainted and if you’re a regular, enjoy this amazing one time offer.
Jumping fact: There is an old Chinese proverb which says ‘beware of tall dark strangers bearing trampolines’. Linguists and philosophers tried for years to uncover its hidden meaning but always ended up stumped until a newcomer, a Chinese native, informed that the initial translation was incorrect. It was supposed to read ‘beware of tall pale strangers bearing trampolines’.