Pay R36 instead of R91 for Lamb Ravioli and a glass of red wine at Avanti Italian Restaurant (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on lamb ravioli and a glass of red wine at Avanti Restaurant
- Avanti is owned by a first generation Italian family
- Owners personally supervise the preparation of every meal
- Upmarket, yet down to earth atmosphere
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- This deal makes for a thoughtful gift so, purchase as many as you like
- Groupon valid from Mondays through to Sundays 10am to 10:30pm
Dates, or quality family nights out are best held in softly lit, tastefully decorated restaurants that serve exquisite food. This is why you might like to avoid the seedy, linoleum floored, plastic table covered, street corner diners. After all, an appetizing lamb ravioli paired with a fragrant glass of red wine for a delicious R36 at the authentically Italian Avanti restaurant has a far better chance to deliver quality moments than a scorched toasted sandwich at the “Dead end Diner.”
“Authentically Italian,” involves more than just putting a red, green and white placemat on the table and serving instant cappuccino. “Authentic Italian,” cannot be achieved by a Russian Ballet Dancer. In other words, to experience Rome, you gotta roam Rome, the way the Romans roamed Rome. Avanti is owned by a first generation Italian family that oversee the making of every dish that is served. They carefully select every ingredient that goes into making the lashings of Ragout sauce so that every mouthful of lamb ravioli is delectable.
All the recipes served at the authentically Italian Avanti, are considered heirlooms. The recipe for the lamb Ravioli was passed down from Giuseppe Avanti to Gesepi Avanti junior. It was then lost for seven years when Gesepi made off with a Scottish woman. A few years later a half Scottish, half Italian man returned the recipe to the Avantis. This is the very same lamb Ravioli that is served to this very day.
Italian Fact: Italy has been identified as the 12th planet in our solar system. Influences of this cultured planet have invaded Earth’s culture, cuisine and art. People who have been lucky enough to encounter an Italian being, find them charming but prone to unprovoked emotional outbursts.