Pay R49 for a mystic pizza and two drinks at Die Mystic Boer, valued at R99 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a Mystic Pizza with two beers or two glasses of house wine
- Margarita with bacon, salami, ham, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, olives and garlic
- Popular bar and restaurant
- Pool table for pool enthusiasts
- Alternative music scene
- Ideal for a laid-back date night
- Groupon redeemable 3 months
- Pizza oven times: Monday to Saturday, 14:00 to 04:00; Sunday, 17:00 to 01:00
- Subject to availability
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- Groupon excludes gratuity and additional beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No takeaways
- No under 18’s
- Groupon redeemable for maximum two people
From the moment clever became ‘cool’, philosophers and university students have pondered the meaning of life; who they are, why they’re there and why it’s called a unicorn and not a unihorn. Find fulfilment by getting full with today’s Groupon: a Mystic pizza with two beers or two glasses of wine for R49 at Die Mystic Boer.
Since 1997, Bloemfontein locals have flocked to a place where good people and good food go together better than tequila and floor. With a reputation for turning strangers into bosom buddies and serving their beer ice cold, Die Mystic Boer is a fiery hotspot on Bloemfontein’s social radar and the ideal place to get a cold one, shoot some pool and listen to some above-average music.
At Die Mystic Boer the music isn’t the only thing that’s in good taste; it’s been said that with just one bite of their mystic pizza you’ll never be the same again. The creaminess of the cheese combined with bacon, salami, ham, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, olives and garlic, has been said to drive people to cheesy extremes; some going so far as to build cheese shrines in their garages or wear their pizzas on their heads while singing “Fame”.
Open seven days a week, Die Mystic Boer is frequented by people who enjoy local ethnicity with a dash of lime. And after hosting countless local and even international acts, you never know whose beats you’ll bump into. Catch the pizza buzz and enjoy an evening of friends, fun and delicious flavours at Die Mystic Boer.
Pizza fact: Jumping Jaguars, a restaurant in America, serves a dish called “pizza cake”. Unlike a pizza, the dough is thick, starchy and risen and instead of cheese they use icing sugar. In essence, it’s actually just a cake.