Pay R49 for a Mystic Pizza with two double brandies and coke at Die Mystic Boer, valued at R125 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on a delicious Mystic pizza with a choice of two double brandies and coke
- Pool tables for pool lovers
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 1 month
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 14:00 to 4:00; Sunday, 17:00 to 1:00
- Pizza oven warms up at 19:00
- Subject to availability of stock
- Groupon not valid for take-aways
- No under 18’s
- No credit cards, debit cards or cheques accepted
- 10% service fee included on tables of 6 or more
- Opening Times: Monday to Saturday, 19:00 to 4:00
- No bookings, only walk-ins
Winter always presents a challenge for people who prefer the warm sunrays, sandy beaches and ice-cream to the icy chill this season brings. You’ll feel less inclined to leave your house during a hurricane, but winter haters can rest assured that Die Mystic Boer will quickly warm you up with a Mystic Pizza with two double brandies and coke for R49.
When you visit Die Mystic Boer in Bloemfontein, you’ll understand where the phrase “local is lekker” comes from. This hot spot screams South African culture. It has the reputation of turning strangers into friends. Yes, you might see the lizard man or the woman with the breath of sweet honey and piercing blue eyes but don’t be alarmed, you might even become fast friends with them.
From pizzas to ribs and so many more varieties of delicious food are served at this haven of deliciousness, reloading the body with energy for the long boisterous night of celebrations ahead. The Mystic pizza is stacked with bacon, salami, ham – a meat-lovers dream. Mushroom, green pepper, onion, olives and garlic are added to give the pizza that extra special flavour. Double brandies and coke go down well during the winter months and will warm you up as though there’s a mini volcano inside your chest.
You can enjoy indoor or outdoor seating, and even buy ‘blue eyes’ a drink at the bar. The walls are plastered with artsy décor and pictures, creating a warm and friendly atmosphere. Open seven days a week, Die Mystic Boer is frequented by people who enjoy local ethnicity with a dash of lime.
Die Mystic Boer has hosted countless local and even international acts. The DJ’s play a variety of music, from Indie Rock to heart stopping, feet stomping Drum ‘n Bass. Let your hair loose as you dance to the sweet sound of music beckoning to the lizard man to join you in your moment of pure innocent delight. It’s a great place to meet up with friends, warm up to new friends and to remain good friends.
Quick Fact: The ‘ghost’ of a girl named Jack Ember, covered with a white sheet with visible feet, recently scared locals at an Irish pub. Clearly, this amateur still needs a few notches in ‘its’ belt to be classified as an ‘actual ghost’. For starters, biting the dust would be helpful if you want to kick start your career.