Pay R75 for 600g spare ribs each for two people at Die Keller, valued at R159.90 (Save 53%)
- Save 53% on 600g spare ribs each for two people
- Served with a choice of rice, chips, baked potato, salad or vegetables
- Basted and char-grilled to porky perfection
- Vibrant bar and restaurant filled with personality, character and pride
- Warm and welcoming interior
- Smiling faces and outdoor seating
- Friendly and efficient service
- Ideal for a romantic date or festive night out with friends
- Groupon redeemable 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 448 7840
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday, 9:00 till late
- Sit down only, no takeaways
- Groupon excludes sauces
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or additional beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Meat lovers everywhere know that nothing beats that first mouthful of perfectly cooked pork spare ribs. From the moment when their teeth tear through the tender meat and it melts in your mouth like ice cream in a sauna – everyone at the table (even poor Grandma) becomes a blur and their conversation merely white noise. Fulfill your spare rib fantasy with today’s greedy Groupon and pay R75 for 600g spare ribs each for two people at Die Keller.
If one perfectly basted bite of pork sends you into a state of transcendental existence – you best warn your dining partner that tonight you’ll be functioning on social autopilot. A mere nibble of Die Keller’s spare ribs served with chips, baked potato, rice, salad or vegetable and you’ll be lost to a land of pork-infused madness; a place where the spices do the two-step while the saucy basting dances with the ribs to the gravelly tones of Louis Armstrong’s “It’s a wonderful world”.
Once your rib-induced spiritual experience has passed, it’s time to sink your teeth into the great atmosphere at Die Keller. As a favourite amongst loyal locals and visiting vixens, Die Keller is a warm and welcoming good time wrapped up into a divine package of character, pride and excellent service. Spacious yet cosy, the restaurant boasts a face brick interior with a gorgeous little bar and a bevy of smiling servers ready to attend to all your pork-related requests.
Whether you’re a first timer, a devoted diner or Santa Clause himself, pig out on the best pork (and company) in Bloemfontein.Piggy fact: Legend has it that the tastiest pork can be found in a youth hostel directly at the centre of the earth. Many chefs have explained that the reason it’s reputed to be the best pork is that the hostel feeds them cake pops for breakfast, lunch and dinner; giving the pork a uniquely sweet flavour.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Die Keller RestaurantCorner of Second Avenue & Zastron Street, Westdene