Pay R84 instead of R240 for a manicure and pedicure at MN Beauty Spa Fichardtpark (save 65%)
- Save 65% on a manicure and pedicure with a Cutex colour of your choice
- Pamper your fingers and toes
- Get your feet flip-flop ready
- Professional beauty therapists
- Tranquil and earthy spa
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 525 2323
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Redeemable at Fichardtpark only
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Without hands and feet, ears would be forced to try to write novels, bodies would try to walk on their elbows and noses would be nominated to test the temperatures of liquids. Spoil your fingers and toes and keep them where they ought to be with today’s indulgent Groupon: a manicure and pedicure with a Cutex colour of your choice for R84 at MN Beauty Spa.
A professional yet homely ambience where even the most catastrophic of cuticles are greeted with open arms (and keen clippers), the MN Beauty Spa is the place to be if you need 911-nail assistance. Equipped with the latest gadgets in innovative beauty technology and friendly beauty therapists who know the ins and outs of fine-looking fingers and footsies, the spa is one of the front-runners in Bloemfontein’s beautifying bunch.
Sit back and relax in the comfortable furniture and feast your eyes on the earthy decor while the manicuring mistresses take complete control of your upper phalanges. Starting with a luxurious soak, followed by an exfoliation, mask and massage, your digits should be well on their way to shear bliss. The session for fingers concludes with a Cutex colour of your choosing for your nails, giving your hands the chance to turn lesser-bedazzled lookers-on green with envy. As if this is not enough, toes get to join in on the pamper-party with the pedicure, ensuring that tootsies are ready to stylishly take on the summer sun and its famed partner; the flip-flop.
Beauty Fact: A stealthy flying wombat in a botanical garden in North America is said to give visitors surprise massages on a regular basis. No one has yet caught the creature, but it seems to find joy in sneaking up on people, then jumping on their backs to give them shoulder massages with its tiny hands.