Save up to 54% on a hamburger or hotdog with chips and drink for 2 people at Le Petit Cafe
- Save up to 54% on a hamburger or hotdog with chips and drink for 2 people
- Delightfully quaint coffee shop
- Warm and welcoming
- Orange walls and scattered antiques make for a cheerful meal
- Proficient and friendly staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 1 month (excludes 23 December 2011 to 2 January 2012)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 430 4465
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Though it’s long been known that hands are mankind’s proprietary silverware, scientists are still looking for evidence that opposable thumbs evolved from what was once a serrated digit. Ignore the lack of evidence and get your hands messy with the world’s favourite eat it with your hands food and enjoy the following:
- Pay R45 for a hamburger, chips and drink each for 2 people, valued at R96
- Pay R35 for a hotdog, chips and a drink each for two people, valued at R76
Le Petit Café is well-known for welcoming the hungry like they would survivors of an air-balloon malfunction; with care, understanding and either a hotdog or a hamburger. Allow the friendly and proficient waiters of the delightful coffee shop to seat you somewhere cosy while they fetch you a glass of freshly-squeezed juice to still your rumbling belly. While you’re there, hands firmly clasped around your juice, enjoy the quaint and charming décor of the orange-hued café and relax in the knowledge that soon you shall be fed, and oh what a feast it shall be.
Whittling old-fashioned burgers and hotdogs out of fresh buns, traditional toppings and nothing but quality ingredients, the astounding deliciousness of Le Petit’s foods are causing a stir – the main reason behind the Café’s sound proof kitchen and sturdy windows. Combine the quality of ingredients with meticulous preparation, a side of chips and a relaxing ambience and you have a meal that not even a Sunday braai could top.
Food-lovers fact: When a young Henry VIII fell off his horse behind the royal stables, he told his court that he was visited by a forest elf who told him that he would recover faster if he ate mountains of funnel cake and pasta; hence his sudden dramatic increase in weight.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Le Petit Café3 President Steyn Street, Westdene