Save up to 54% on a hamburger or hotdog with chips and drink for 2 people at Le Petit Cafe
- Save up to 54% on a hamburger or hotdog with chips and drink for 2 people
- Delightfully quaint coffee shop
- Warm and welcoming
- Orange walls and scattered antiques make for a cheerful meal
- Proficient and friendly staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 1 month (excludes 23 December 2011 to 2 January 2012)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 430 4465
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Though it’s long been known that hands are mankind’s proprietary silverware, scientists are still looking for evidence that opposable thumbs evolved from what was once a serrated digit. Ignore the lack of evidence and get your hands messy with the world’s favourite eat it with your hands food and enjoy the following:
- Pay R45 for a hamburger, chips and drink each for 2 people, valued at R96
- Pay R35 for a hotdog, chips and a drink each for two people, valued at R76
Le Petit Café is well-known for welcoming the hungry like they would survivors of an air-balloon malfunction; with care, understanding and either a hotdog or a hamburger. Allow the friendly and proficient waiters of the delightful coffee shop to seat you somewhere cosy while they fetch you a glass of freshly-squeezed juice to still your rumbling belly. While you’re there, hands firmly clasped around your juice, enjoy the quaint and charming décor of the orange-hued café and relax in the knowledge that soon you shall be fed, and oh what a feast it shall be.
Whittling old-fashioned burgers and hotdogs out of fresh buns, traditional toppings and nothing but quality ingredients, the astounding deliciousness of Le Petit’s foods are causing a stir – the main reason behind the Café’s sound proof kitchen and sturdy windows. Combine the quality of ingredients with meticulous preparation, a side of chips and a relaxing ambience and you have a meal that not even a Sunday braai could top.
Food-lovers fact: When a young Henry VIII fell off his horse behind the royal stables, he told his court that he was visited by a forest elf who told him that he would recover faster if he ate mountains of funnel cake and pasta; hence his sudden dramatic increase in weight.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories