Pay R27 for Sweet and Sour Chicken with noodles or rice and a soft drink at Red Peppa, valued at R54 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on Sweet and Sour Chicken with noodles or rice
- Groupon includes a 340ml soft-drink
- Delicious Thai food
- Professional and friendly staff
- Conveniently located restaurant
- Trendy and bold atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 444 5287
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Thursday, 9:30 to 21:15; Friday and Saturday, 9:30 to 21:45; Sunday, 10:00 to 20:45
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon only valid at Mimosa Mall branch
- Valid for sit-down or takeaway
People are very fond of contradictions; not only do they talk about the importance of a balanced life while spending most of their time working, they drink dry wine and they live in urban supercities while talking about going green. Indulge your love contradictions and pay R27 for Sweet and Sour Chicken with noodles or rice at Red Peppa
While Chicken-Mayonnaise might be a tried-and-trusted favourite for toasted sandwiches, fowl that’s not Red Peppa’s Sweet and Sour variety should be enough to have your taste buds calling foul. Tangier than its mayo-basted cousin and more timeless than Romeo and Juliet, Red Peppa’s culinary masterpiece will take your taste buds on an unforgettable through exhilarating and delightfully contradictory flavour. What starts off with a hint of honeyed sweetness swoops quickly and cleanly into tarter territory, resulting in a bit of confusion and a lot of enjoyment, made only better by the tenderness of the chicken and the freshness of its accompanying vegetables. You’d assume, of course, that something so delicious must surely be bad for you, but when served with either Jasmine rice or Thai noodles, it provides a nutritional meal that even mom would approve of. Top it off with a soft-drink of your choice and you have a meal even the hungriest of bellies will be rumbling for.
Once your taste explosion has subsided a bit and you get your vision back, you can start to enjoy the venue. Schooled in all the latest culinary trends and a firm belief in keeping up with cool kids, Red Peppa is fast becoming one of Bloemfontein’s most popular dining destinations. Situated in Mimosa Mall, you could probably catch up on your shopping once your taste buds have calmed down a bit.
Tangy fact: When the shortage of sweet and sour chicken occurred, portions were sold on the black market and distributed at taxi ranks for a huge fee. The operation was stopped when one buyer complained that he felt funny after finding a big spotted red mushroom in the dish.