- The bottle of wine may be enjoyed in the lush gardens at Vredenheim or at home
- Free guided tours available at: 10:00; 11:15; 13:00; 14:30 and 16:00
- Alternatively, you can go on self-guided tours without guides
- Child friendly
- Animals can be viewed from a deck
- Includes 10% on purchase of one bottle of wine
Like witnessing a meteor, eating an entire tray of cupcakes and starting a circus full of ninjas, some things are more fun when enjoyed with friends. So grab a few mates and get up close with some fine felines at the Big Cats Park including up to two bottles of wine enjoyed at Vredenheim.
Choose from the following:
- Pay R65 for entrance to the Big Cats Park for two people and two glasses of wine at Vredenheim, valued at R130
- Pay R132 for entrance to the Big Cats Park for four people and a bottle of wine at Vredenheim, valued at R264
- Pay R264 for entrance to the Big Cats Park for eight people and two bottles of wine at Vredenheim, valued at R528
Get up close and personal with brown and white lions, leopards and rooikats, with the option to venture out on a self-guided tour or fill your ears with the wisdom of those in the know with a guided tour. Enlightening guests about all things feline, the majestic cats can also be viewed from a deck before retiring to the lush gardens for some wine.
More about Vredenheim
Saturated with old Cape Dutch charm and hospitality, Vredenheim is home to coffee, wine and food as well as luscious gardens, a nursery and the Big Cats Park. Rolling vineyards and scrumptious fruit orchards make the area a picnic paradise and home to animals such as wildebeest, springbok, elands, ostriches and zebras. Guests also have the opportunity to enjoy hot beverages at the coffee shop, a meal at the restaurant or even a picnic on the lawns, making Vredenheim the ideal destination for just about anyone.