Save up to 60% on a wine tasting and blending experience for up to eight people at Middelvlei Wine Estate preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on a wine tasting and blending experience for up to eight people at Middelvlei Wine Estate
- Save up to 60% on a wine tasting and blending experience for up to eight people
- Receive additional in-store discount vouchers on Middelvlei wine and the Boerebraai Restaurant
- Also enjoy a glass of Middelvlei wine and freshly baked potbrood to be enjoyed next to the fire place; session lasts roughly one and a half hours
- Each couple takes home a personalised bottle of uniquely blended wine
- Valid until 31 October; Fridays from 15:30 and Saturdays from 13:30 and 15:30 only
- Groups of more than ten people can book outside of specified times
- Reservation required: 021 883 2565 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Alcoholic beverages strictly for 18+ only
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Talking to a professional wine connoisseur will let you know that novice tasters should never pair red wine with fish, white wine with red meat, or excessive wine with anything that requires clear thought. Find your own inner sommelier and save up to 60% on a wine tasting and blending experience for up to eight people at Middelvlei Wine Estate.
Pay R299 for a wine tasting and blending experience for two people, valued at R600
Pay R539 for a wine tasting and blending experience for four people, valued at R1 200
Pay R969 for a wine tasting and blending experience for eight people, valued at R2 400
A scenic sprawl and vineyard-strewn amphitheatre overlooking the Bottelary Hills and the upper reaches of Devon Valley, there’s no better place to spend an afternoon than beautiful Middelvlei Wine Estate. Home of the Momberg family, genius wine makers since 1919, a wine-blending experience at Middelvlei Wine Estate is the ultimate in wining and dining.
Hosted by brothers Tinnie and Ben Momberg, your experience begins with a tour of the cellar and some insider information on how Middelvlei’s magical wines are made. Once you’ve got the know-how, you’ll have the chance to taste some of the wines from the barrels, test your senses with the aroma snifters and try your hand at blending your own wine. Hard-core connoisseurs and sporadic sippers alike will enjoy the chance to create their own unique blend before indulging in a glass of Middelvlei Wine and freshly baked potbrood next to the fireplace. After a day of unique wining and dining, each couple can take home their own personalised blend.