Save up to 55% on shark cage diving for up to two people, including light meals and transport with Shark and Safari preorder now- 50%
Save up to 55% on shark cage diving for up to two people, including light meals and transport with Shark and Safari
- Save up to 55% on a shark cage diving experience for up to two people
- Includes: two light meals, transfer from Camps Bay to Gansbaai and all diving gear
- Video of the day available for purchase at R250
- Receive 10% off any other tours booked with Shark and Safari
- Come face to fin with a shark
- Valid until 30 September 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 648 3360
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
- No-shows and late cancellations will forfeit Groupon
Causing dinghy captains to cower, bikinied women to shriek and blockbuster films to sell, the shark is the ocean’s most terrifying tenant. Come face to fin with this feared, yet famous fish when you save up to 55% on shark cage diving for up to two people, including light meals and transport with Shark and Safari.
Pay R825 for a shark cage diving experience for one person, including light meals, transport and diving gear rental, valued at R1 650
Pay R1 485 for a shark cage diving experience for two people, including light meals, transport and diving gear rental, valued at R3 300
Your extraordinary experience begins with a transfer from the chic shores of Camps Bay to the sharky waters of Gansbaai. After enjoying a scenic drive over Sir Lowry’s Pass and through Hermanus, arrive at your meeting point where you’ll be offered a light meal and given a safety and information briefing about your first face-to-fin encounter. Once you’re clued up and ready to roll with the toothy ones, hop aboard the boat and meet the experienced crew, skipper and dive master while enjoying light refreshments and preparing for your dive.
Skim across the water in a 20-minute boat ride to Shark Alley, a narrow channel located between Dyer Island and Geyster Rock – this is where your journey truly begins. Enjoy bone-chilling views of the toothy tyrants as they follow the chum trail and if you’re brave enough, take a turn in the cage and experience a rare eye-level introduction with one or more of these extraordinary, pant-wetting predators.