Pay R350 for a 4D Ultrasound scan including a CD and DVD with Peek-a-Babe, valued at R700 (50%)
- Save up to 50% on a 4D ultrasound scan including a CD and DVD
- Bonding session between parents and baby
- Gender, growth, weight and facial features can all be detected with 4D ultrasound scan
- Professional and friendly technicians
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential: 076 214 8842
- Groupon redeemable at Goodwood: Monday to Fridays, 8:30 to 14:00 (except Tuesday mornings); Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00
- Groupon redeemable at Cape Gate Mediclinic: Tuesdays, 9:00 to 13:00
- Groupon redeemable at Constantiaberg Mediclinic the last Saturday of each month, 8:00 to 14:00
- Please arrive for appointment a few minutes earlier to fill in a consent form
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Receive a DVD and a CD with all the photos in a JPEG format
- DVD only available at Goodwood Clinic
Not everyone likes surprises. In some it induces terrifying flashbacks of Bam-Bam the clown popping up from behind the couch with your cake screaming “Happy birthday” when you were five. Others prefer to avoid these little mishaps by being prepared, like knowing the sex of your soon to be bundle of joy. To be able to see how your baby will look or know whether to pick the purple-haired troll or the radio-controlled 4x4, grab today’s Groupon: a 4D ultrasound scan including a CD and DVD with Peek-a-Babe for R350.
Choosing to get a 4D scan of your in-transit bundle of joy is a bonding experience like no other, for the first time you will witness his or her little fingers and hopefully even see a smile. Peek-a-Babe was established in 2006 by Melanie Reyneke, a qualified Sonographer with a vast amount of experience in the ultrasound field. She qualified as a Radiographer in 1997 and then specialised in Ultrasound after a further two years. She then jetted off to the United Kingdom and gained extensive experience training Radiologists, Gynaecologists and other Sonographers. She started Peek-a-Babe after wanting to know more about her own baby when pregnant and thought this feeling resounded with most parents-to-be. This Groupon also includes a free DVD and a CD of your 4D ultrasound experience.
Besides seeing whether your little one has the bone structure of model, Peek-a-Babe 4D Scan will also be able to determine due date, exclude major abnormalities, asses foetal growth and of course determine gender. Unfortunately the professional technicians at Peek-a-Babe will not be able to tell whether your child will fear clowns named Bam-Bam, or be a good polka dancer. Peek-a-Babe has also been given a practice number, which means the scans are covered by most medical aids.
As you enter the Goodwood, Cape Gate or Constantiaberg clinic you will be welcomed by friendly technicians. Scanning sessions are half an hour and you are recommended to wear comfortable clothes, preferably a top and trousers. Family and friends are also welcome to share this exciting time with you. The process of the ultrasound scan involves the technician taking measurements of your baby, telling you how much your baby weighs, allowing you to listen to the heart beat and giving you the baby’s heart rate.
However if you would like to keep the gender a surprise, please inform the technicians at Peek-a-Babe. When parents don't want to know, the sonographer will not venture there, it will therefore be a secret, even to the sonographer. So no bribes allowed as these sonographer sensei’s will not budge.
Ultrasound fact: A man in Bombay asked his pregnant girlfriend to marry him on the way to their ultrasound appointment. He found the wedding ring while working the late shift at the local plastic straw factory and took this as a sign from above.