Pay R50 instead of R100 for garment printing OR pay R99 on sports gear to the value of R200 at Fanatix (save up to 51%)
- Save up to 51% on a ticket to the value of R200 OR on garment printing
- Pay R99 on sports gear to the value of R200 OR pay R50 instead of R100 for garment printing
- Garment printing Groupon includes unlimited lettering and numbering
- Stockists of sports apparel and equipment for soccer, rugby and cricket
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Call beforehand for garment printing: 021 683 0180
- Two Groupons per person for everything in store except Springbok and New Zealand apparel, only one Groupon for Springbok and New Zealand apparel
- Unlimited purchases on printing Groupon
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Full Groupon amount must be used, no change given
Sport, like science projects, is among those rarities that can make you feel like you’re on top of the world, or like a vat of cola and mint sweets just blew up in your face. Regardless of the thrills or spills make sure you’re prepared for any game with today’s Groupon: garment printing for R50 OR a R200 sports gear ticket from Fanatix.
With a wide variety of soccer, cricket and rugby gear, the Fanatix store almost allows you to devise a plan of creating your own sport comprised of all four. Browse the store for 2010 memorabilia to relive the waka-waka days, new cricket helmets to shield you from stray balls or rugby tog bags for all-important kit. Alternatively, bring along your own gear and have the professional printing persons label your jerseys or sweaters accordingly. Printing allows for unlimited lettering and numbering, thus multiple Groupons can be bought for teams, clubs or groups; making it easy for herd-headers to keep track of their pack. Free of smudges and smidgeons, Jack will never have to face the embarrassment of taking home Jock’s sporty underwear ever again.
For fans, the ultimate show of solidarity is to wear their teams’ colours. Fanatix boasts a wide range of Springbok and New Zealand apparel along with other countries’ colours onto which Groupon-grippers can brand their names in a show of camaraderie. Regardless of whether you’re interested in soccer, rugby or cricket, or whether your name is Jack, Janine or Jalapeño, with the Fanatix Groupon, you can satiate your sports craving and make sure your new valuables are labeled for everyone’s attention.
Sporting Fact: It was while adrift on an ocean that a man discovered a large cheese sausage. The sausage actually led to a hill of the food-stuffs which turned out to be the first recorded account of an official one-man eating competition.