Pay R50 per adult OR pay R25 per child for a cruise on the Jolly Roger Pirate boat including a pirate show (save 50%)
- Save 50% on admission for an adult or a child on the Jolly Roger Pirate boat cruise including a pirate show
- Adult Groupon is valued at R100 (save 50%)
- Kids Groupon is valued at R50 (save 50%)
- Fun for the whole family
- Groupon redeemable until 31 October 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 421 0909
- Bookings can be made but Groupon is only valid from Friday, 26 August 2011
- Duration of cruise is one hour
- You may bring snacks on board but NO drinks as there is a cash bar on board
- Weather permitting
- When calling to book please enquire on departure time
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
There are many reasons to be envious of pirates; besides their fashionable eye wear and cool hook accessories, these swashbuckling kings of the sea are good at Arithmetic and have gathered enough bounty to buy twenty Burj Khalifa’s. Channel your inner matey with today’s Groupon: save 50% on admission for an adult or a child on the Jolly Roger Pirate boat cruise including a pirate show.
Yacoob Yachts, founded in 1997 by Esa Yacoob provides daily and sunset cruises with many facilities on board including a cash bar, music and restrooms. Your trip on the Jolly Roger will be an unforgettable experience that will thankfully not end with you walking the plank. The Jolly Roger is a motorised boat that is 62ft long and this epitome of pirate heaven is fully kitted out with skull and bone sails, cannons and friendly staff donned in their swashbuckling best.
Contrary to their poor grammar, bad enunciation and unfriendly sword swishing ways, many are unaware that pirates also enjoy knitting and playing a jolly game of croquet on the deck every Sunday. This Groupon is perfect if you have ever yelled “ay me matey” at your dog Wilbur, fashioned an eye patch out of a piece of black felt and a shoelace or tried to make a mini bandanna for your parrot.
With today’s Groupon you can choose to pay R50 for an adult ticket, valued at R100 OR pay R25 for a kid’s ticket, valued at R50. On the other hand you could buy several Groupons and take the entire family along on your pirate adventure. To put your mind at ease, the Jolly Roger Pirate boat is fully fitted with various safety equipment including lifejackets for children and adults, two life rafts with a capacity of 70, life rings, radio and flares. The Waterfront and the maritime authorities’ safety standards, commonly known as the compulsory SAMSA regulations, are strictly adhered to. No re-enactments of Jack and Rose saying goodbye will be done here and no crocodiles will be getting a tasty snack.
Pirate fact: A Pirate named William Swashbuckle III found a door in the middle of nowhere in the same year before toothpaste was invented. William took the door and chopped it up to use as planks on which he would force landlubbers to jump off.