Pay R650 instead of R1250 for an exclusive VIP lounge ticket to Kings of Leon in Cape Town (save 48%)
- Save 48% on an exclusive VIP lounge ticket to the Kings of Leon at the Cape Town stadium
- Witness the Kings of Leon live one night only in your hometown at the most spectacular stadium in the world
- Opening acts include Die Heuwels Fantasties, Shadowclub and The Black Hotels
- VIP ticket gives you access to the Business Lounges located on the West Stand
- Shared suite, full cash bar and private toilets
- Sold out shows in the UK
- Jam to the Kings of Leon in VIP style
- Excellent views
- Ideal as a gift
- Redeemable for Cape Town concert on 26 October 2011
- Collection of tickets on the day of the concert at Computicket at McDonalds, Fritz Sonnenberg Road. Must present printed Groupon in order to collect ticket
- Facility opens at 18:00. VIP entrance via North or South Turnstiles and through Main Foyer A on golf course side of stadium
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms and conditions apply
- Tickets not used are non-refundable
If music be the food of love, then drum-kits and electric guitars would engage in a tempestuous love affair, bongos and violins would try to make it work with weekly counselling sessions and beat-boxers and harps would either be in divorce court or give birth to beat-harping problem children. Witness a true affair of the music with today’s Groupon: an exclusive VIP lounge ticket to Kings of Leon in Cape Town for R650.
Having sold out tickets to their UK shows, Kings of Leon are
set to be a highlight on South Afirca’s 2011 music calendar. With five
acclaimed albums including most recently, Come
Around Sundown, the Kings are a troop of tuneful masterminds intent only on
providing their listeners with raw musical juices to please their earpieces. Though
their genre of music may not be everyone’s cup of awesome, the unique blend of
blues, soul and raw talent capture the likes of auricles belonging to bodies
that may or may not breathe oxygen, making them weak in the knee-pits. Opening
acts on the night include the likes of Die Heuwels Fantasties, Shadowclub and
The Black Hotels; all of whom have been given the musical stamp of approval by
the masses. Fact is, without these Kings and their musical stylings serenading
you on the 26 October in Cape Town Stadium, you’re likely to experience some Day old, day old, day old, blue-hoos.
Other than breathing the same air the Kings will breathe, getting your hands on an exclusive VIP lounge ticket also gives you all the perks with all the luxury of a spa experience. Ticket-holders will be granted access to the West Stand secure suite, a fully-loaded cash bar and exclusive toilets for you to seat your tush down on. The suite warrants excellent views of the Followill family shaking their groove things on the stage below, giving you that envied view from above that most crave. Jam to the solos with your air guitar the marshals so kindly let in, groove to the bluesy beats and scream at the top of your lungs.
Tuneful Fact: The secret serenade that took place in Henry VIII’s bedroom was one of the best concerts recorded in history. The show ended with handmaidens releasing the contents of three jars of fireflies, resulting in a room beautifully and romantically lit while the band finished La Traviatta.