Pay R199 for a one-month membership for one person to the Singles Wine Club, valued at R600 (Save 67%)
- Save 67% on a one-month membership to Singles Wine Club
- Next wine tasting will be on Thursday, 22 March at 18:30. Hosted at Moyo, Eden on the Bay in Blouberg
- Learn more about wine while meeting like-minded people
- Fun, social and unintimidating environment
- Membership includes: one wine tasting event a month, participation at non-wine events and unlimited access to Member’s Forum on website
- Ideal for young professionals aged between 25 and 50-years
- No expectations, no awkwardness
- Fun and safe environment
- Valid for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to activate your membership, kindly email your Groupon voucher to email@example.com
- One Groupon per person
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Singles Wine Club is not a dating or match-making service
- Visit http://www.singleswineclub.co.za/ for more information
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like licking your elbow, teaching a housecat jazz flute or outrunning a caffeine-fuelled cheetah, finding like-minded people in a bustling metropolitan can prove challenging. Find out where all the quality folk and fellow wine aficionados are hiding when you pay R199 for a one-month membership for one person to the Singles Wine Club.
A fun-spirited social club where young professionals can meet like-minded people while indulging in delicious wine tastings, the Singles Wine Club is your best bet for a fun-fuelled month. Working like a trial period, Groupon holders can enjoy a one month membership to this exclusive shindig; allowing them access to monthly wine tasting events, non-wine events and unlimited access to the website’s bustling Member’s Forum.
Providing single-to-mingle men and women with a safe and relaxing environment in which to wine and dine with fellow wine aficionados; the exclusive club hosts a variety of different social events. Every month, the Singles Wine Club hosts a social wine tasting event presented by some of the country’s top wine experts; showcasing some of the leading wine estates while giving clubs members an opportunity to wine and dine in an informal yet informative setting.While the monthly wine-tasting event proves a treat for wine-sippers everywhere, the monthly non-wine events give members the opportunity to enjoy fun-filled social outings, including movie nights, breakfasts or even a hike in a nature reserve. Keeping everyone in contact, the online forum allows members to create a profile and converse with each other; forming friendships, ensuring fun and celebrating the common vice that is vino.