Start your day the right way at Leaf Restaurant & Bar and pay R50 for 2 Leaf Signature Breakfasts AND 2 Cappuccino's, valued at R120 (save 58%)
- Save 58% on 2 Leaf Signature Breakfasts AND 2 Cappuccinos at Leaf Restaurant & Bar
- Each meal includes: 2 eggs, 3 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages (pork or beef), portion potato chips, portion mushrooms, 2 slices tomato and 1 slice of toast
- 2 Cappuccinos, your choice of regular or Rooibos
- Trendy, upmarket restaurant
- 3 Dining areas
- Amazing, mystical atmosphere
- Spectacular views of Cape Town
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 418 4500
- Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 12:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Muhammad Ali, Billy Jean King and Francois Pienaar, were all great champions who rose to the top in their respective fields, but that’s not all they had in common, they also all had breakfast every day. All 3 of them and countless others who have reached the pinnacle of their game attribute a large part of their success to a hearty meal at the start of every day. Start your day like a champion with today’s Groupon, pay R50 for 2 Leaf Signature Breakfasts AND 2 Cappuccino's at Leaf Restaurant & Bar, valued at R120 (save 58%).
In the trendy neighbourhood of Green Point sits the upmarket Leaf Restaurant & Bar, a popular and stylish spot that aims to give everyone a taste of the good life at a fraction of the price. Just like the Bee Gees, the Kardashians and a triple-layer custard cake, good things come in threes, that’s why Leaf has 3 dining areas. The Outside area is a great place to get together with friends and take in the fresh sea air, if the weather doesn’t want to play along there are also roofed areas or you could head indoors to one of the other 2 areas. At the Upstairs area you’ll be treated to spectacular views that few other venues can claim while enjoying a delicious meal in a secluded spot. The downstairs area puts you right in the middle of the action and you can watch as your food goes from the chopping block straight onto your plate.
The Leaf signature breakfast packs enough punch to still even the most severe stomach grumbles, and is so tasty it can put a smile on even the strictest umpire’s face. With 2 perfectly cooked eggs, 3 sizzling rashers of bacon, 2 grilled sausages, a scrumptious portion of chips, a delicious helping of mushrooms, 2 slices of fried tomato and a piece of golden brown toast you’d need an extra plate, and stomach, if you wanted more. Just like the cherry on top the cake, you also get a cappuccino to top it all off.
Cheery fact: During Christmas in Poland a unique tradition is practiced which sees citizens feeding squirrels eggnog. The seasonal drink causes the small rodents to become hyperactive and give off a slight glow, when enough squirrels have been fed the effect is both beautiful and mesmerising.