- Glencairn Beach is one of the favourite breeding areas of the Southern Right Whale; see them from the deck of the hotel during the spring and early summer
- Sea views
- Cosy fireplace indoors
- Best of May 2013
- Main meal with a starter or dessert each for two, four or six people
- Glass of red or white house wine each
Valid until 17 August 2013; Monday to Sunday. Reservation required: 021 782 0314/5 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote Groupon code upon booking. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s). Gratuity not included. Sit-down only. No takeaways. Only dinner available for Sundays. Only two Groupons per person. Alcoholic beverages strictly for 18+ only. No shows forfeit Groupon. Subject to availability. Picture displayed is a representation.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R195 for a two-course meal and a glass of wine each for two people, valued at R390
- Pay R367 for a two-course meal and a glass of wine each for four people, valued at R780
- Pay R527 for a two-course meal and a glass of wine each for six people, valued at R1 170
Diners peruse the menu for a main meal to tickle their fancy and soft underbelly, accompanied by a glass of red or white wine. Meals are also complimented with either a starter or delicious dessert.
- Springbok Shank
- Soup of the day
- Vegetarian Tart
- Chocolate Mousse
- Crème brûlée
A vintage seaside café with a shoes optional policy, The Bay Café nestles within the historic Glencairn Hotel with sweeping views of False Bay. Diners are invited to kick off their flip-flops, shake the sand from between their toes and tuck in to an unpretentious meal, served with a smile while they watch the Southern Right Whales frolic from the deck. With chunky couches and a warming fireplace, there’s no better place for a lazy day.