- Set in the Vineyard Hotel, once Lady Anne Barnard's country house
- Separate smoking and cocktail lounges
- Private dining in the wine cellar beneath the restaurant
- Delicious choice of starters, mains and desserts
- Valid for lunch from Tuesday to Saturday
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional may be bought as a gift.
Redemption: Reservation required: 021 657 4545 or email email@example.com. No-shows forfeit Groupon.
Further Information: Space is severely limited on Saturdays. Please book for a weekday lunch, or well in advance for a Saturday. Valid for lunch only, Tuesday to Saturday, 11:30 to 14:00. Kitchen closes at 14:30, latest booking at 14:00. No corkage allowed. One Groupon per table. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
A welcome addition to the dining scene in the Southern Suburbs, Myoga is five minutes from the centre of Claremont. The beauty of the gardens at the Vineyard, combined with the family-owned hotel’s wonderful history, creates a very special setting for Mike Basset's fun, new restaurant. Enjoy fine dining with a three-course a la carte lunch for up to six people at Myoga.
Choose from these options:
- Pay R375 for a three-course meal for two people, valued at R750
- Pay R735 for a three-course meal for four people, valued at R1 500
- Pay R1 057 for a three-course meal for six people, valued at R2 250
More About Myoga
Award-winning chef Mike Bassett’s venture, Myoga, is a 100-seater restaurant located at the luxury Vineyard Hotel and Spa in Newlands, Cape Town which was once Lady Anne Barnard's country house. Myoga, meaning Ginger Blossom in Japanese, incorporates an innovative new-age vivacity with the tranquility of Myoga’s spectacular position within the Vineyard Hotel’s lush, 6-acre garden. The emphasis is on contemporary fusion, with a myriad of taste options for both lunch and dinner.