Pay R360 for a one-day photography workshop with the Creative Latent Productions (CLP) School of Photography, valued at R1200 (Save 70%)
- Save 70% on a one day photography workshop
- Bring your own camera
- Lesson plan includes: Getting to know your camera, Introduction to world of digital photography, Aperture/Shutter/ISO and manual programs, Visual communication, Visual elements and composition, Equipment techniques, Introduction to Photoshop
- Career orientated, private Photography Academy
- High quality education in a friendly atmosphere
- Professional lecturers and photographers
- Practical and stimulating experience
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Students must bring own camera
- Groupon valid for following December 2011 dates: 5,6,7,8,9,12,13,14,15,19,20,21,22
- Groupon valid for following January 2012 dates: 3,4,5,6
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 975 5310/ 021 975 6042
- Classes run from approximately 9:00 to 17:00
- Maximum of 30 students per class
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When your version of a gimmick involves sticking a safety pin through your cheek while singing a Spanish version of “Poker Face”, you might need to procure a new party trick. Earn serious brownie points instead of being pointed to the door and become a snap-happy photographer with today’s Groupon: Pay R360 for a one-day photography workshop with the CLP School of Photography.
While having an avant-garde talent is entertaining at the least, learning a skill such as photography leads to a life time of fulfilment and fun. The Creative Latent Productions (CLP) School of Photography is a career orientated private photography academy that helps students develop their own creative vision; a skill that’ll put them on the straight and narrow path to their full potential as a professional photographer. Founded in The Kingdom of Saudi-Arabia by Betsi-Ann Muller in 2002, South Africa’s very own CLP school opened its lenses to potential photographer in 2005; an aim of which was to share Betsi’s passion for photography and innovative teaching methods with aspiring photography students.
Today’s Groupon provides aspiring shutterbugs with a one day photography workshop. Though Rome wasn’t built in a day, the CLP School of Photography is taking on the one-day challenge of transforming you from camera-shy newbie to a master of megapixel manipulation and digital depictions. With a passionate staff of professional lecturers and photographers leading the pack, this intensive workshop covers modules such as Getting to know your camera, Introduction to world of digital photography, Aperture/Shutter/ISO and manual programs, Visual communication, Visual elements and composition, Equipment techniques and Introduction to Photoshop.
If you have ever seen a five legged giraffe doing the Ramba or Uncle Edd playing the Didgeridoo and thought “I wish I could take a photograph of that” or “where did he get that?” this one-day workshop is perfect for you.Photography fact: A girl in Moscow, who was obsessed with corn, took photos of every corn on the cob she ate for over 20 years. Over the time period she had collected over 20 000 photos of corn and she eventually displayed them in a New York gallery where they were bought by a man in a jester suit.