Pay R63 for two large pizzas OR R60 for two pastas OR R48 for two burgers at Massimo’s Italian Restaurant (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on pizzas, pastas and burgers
- Pay R63 for any two large pizzas, valued at R126
- Pay R60 for any two pasta dishes, valued at R120
- Pay R48 for any two burgers, valued at R96
- Warm and inviting restaurant
- Authentic Italian cuisine
- Weekly jazz and karaoke evenings
- Wide range of cheesy pizzas and delicious pastas
- Attentive staff and manager
- Ideal for a romantic evening out
- Prepare your appetite for the festive season
- Pizza deal excludes Wednesdays and Pasta deal excludes Tuesdays due to current specials
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon redeemable at Massimo's Plumstead only
- Max 2 people per Groupon
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 761 4516
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday, 8:30 to 23:00
- Groupon excludes gratuity and beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
More famous than the estimated time of death of The Leaning Tower of Pisa is the ever popular export of Italy’s delicious pizza and pasta. Lean into an authentic Italian restaurant for an authentic Italian meal with a Western twist with today’s Groupon: Pay R63 for two large pizzas OR R60 for two pastas OR R48 for two burgers at Massimo’s Italian Restaurant.
Having more heart and soul than the Italian mama you keep hidden in your kitchen cupboard, Massimo’s is an establishment that invites you wholeheartedly. Captivated by the Italian ambience and the homely setting the restaurant boasts; the delicious food can only add to your already satisfied senses. With a chef oozing Italian soul from every inch of his body, right down to his expressive hands, you’re bound to receive a meal capable of having Italians immigrating. Each dish is required to do an elaborate dance before it leaves the kitchen, making sure that they are ready to be presented to every hungry belly in style.
True pizza connoisseurs will know that choosing a pizza is a fine art and one which should be practiced frequently. Taking into account the cheesiness factor, the ratio of pizza base to tomato paste and the freshness of the toppings – the pizzas at Massimo’s Italian Restaurant easily amount to a perfect ten. Whether you appreciate the simplicity of a creamy three-cheeses pizza or the fiery festiveness of the Mexicana, the thin-based pizzas fired up to perfection in a wood burning oven will take your taste-buds on the tantalising trip they’ve always craved.
Choosing between pizza and pasta may not be easy, but regardless of what you choose, it’s guaranteed to have your tummy doing happy somersaults. Start preparing your pasta la vista quip and find your culinary soul mate when you choose between classic bolognaise, Alfredo or chicken Alfredo, macaroni cheese or the seafood pasta. In an effort to westernise their menu, Massimo’s declined the suggestion to wear cowboy hats and serve their meals on horseback and decided instead to include a list of mouth-watering burgers. Served with chips, baked potato or rice, choose from a selection of meatilicous burgers ranging from the Massimo burger and the salad burger to the cheddamelt burger or the chicken burger.
Fusion Fact: Fusion food was a concept administered by French businessman, Maurice Fleur. His innovative take on the prego roll with cheese and bobotie landed him an interview with in-flight magazine, On a Crashing Plane.