Pay R11,700 for a 7-night stay for two adults and two children, including dinner, bed and breakfast and a sight-seeing experience at The Strand Tower Hotel, valued at R19,500
- Save 40% on a 7-night stay for two adults and two children, including dinner, bed and breakfast and a sight-seeing experience
- Enjoy a getaway
- Sight-seeing package
- Perfect as a gift
- Relax and unwind
- Stylish hotel
- Situated in the heart of the CBD
- Includes babysitting service at night
- Valid for 5 – 12 January 2012 and 12 – 19 January 2012 ONLY
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 431 7500 or email email@example.com
- One usable Groupon per couple per stay
- Includes 1 family tour. Choose between Cape Point, Wine lands or Table Mountain
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
An escape from home will no longer have to be done by
bribing it with new curtains, sneaking out under the pretence of going out to see a man about a dog or
trying to convince it that you just need some time apart. Coerce your house
into the idea of some separation with a 7-night stay for two adults and two
children, including dinner, bed and breakfast and a sight-seeing experience at
The Strand Tower Hotel.
The swanky Strand Tower Hotel welcomes guests to experience a new standard of elegance and comfort with top-notch facilities and breathtaking views over the Mother City including the Waterfront, Table Mountain and the harbour.
This seven-night getaway also includes return airport
transfers, Champagne on arrival, return shuttles daily to Waterfront and a
bottle of house wine every night for dinner. It also has return transfers to
the action-packed amusement park Ratanga Junction, including entrance fees and trips
to Camps Bay Beach. There is also a family
tour to Cape Point, The Winelands or Table Mountain with all entrance fees
included. Choose whichever tour tickles your fancy or floats your boat.
All the rooms at this luxurious hotel have
individual air-conditioning, tea/coffee making facilities, extra-long beds in
either king-size or twin, direct dial phones, a 32-inch flat-screen TV with
DStv satellite programming and 24-hour room service. The stylish décor also manages
to capture the local African flavour and culture in the textures, colours,
items and finishes of each room.
See even more of the beautiful city with a guided hiking tour, a harbour cruise and return transfers to a Kirstenbosch Sunset concert. To unwind between all of the sight-seeing, your stay includes daily movies and one foot massage pampers experience, which will surely prepare you for the array of live evening entertainment on display.Holiday fact: A man from Milan took his annual vacation and booked a two-week stay in an igloo in Antarctica. The man paid an Eskimo family to rent out their igloo for the duration of his stay and he lived there happily with his pet melancholy mouse.