Pay R99 for a cut, wash and blow dry or R299 to add a half-head of highlights or colour at Hair Quarters (Save up to 74%)
- Save up to 69% on a cut, wash, blow dry or add a half-head of highlights or colour
- Upmarket trendy salon
- Highly qualified stylists
- Look great for the festive season
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months from 10 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 418 5114
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 19:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 16:00
- Extra-long or extra-thick hair may incur an additional charge. Any additional treatments will incur an additional charge
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Having dull hair in summer is like being the least colourful animal in the Amazon rainforest – you fade into the background and no one wants to take pictures of you. Why be the slovenly sloth slinking around the side-lines when you can stand out like the multicoloured Macaw with today’s Groupon: Pay R99 for a cut, wash and blow dry or R299 to add a half-head of highlights or colour at Hair Quarters.
- Pay R99 for a cut, wash and blow dry, valued at R380
- Pay R299 for a cut, wash, blow dry and a half-head of highlights, valued at R860
- Pay R299 for a cut, wash, blow dry and colour, valued at R980
Now that you’ve decided to go from dull to dreamy, Hair Quarter is the perfect salon to put the pizazz back into your lacklustre locks. With a firm belief in giving their clients what they want, enjoy a fantastic wash and cut of your choice by one of the highly qualified stylists. Whether you’re old or young, cool or conservative or as outrageous as an orang-utan on a sugar rush, each coat constructor will meet your individual styling needs and exceed your expectations.
Sit back in one of those cool salon chairs and allow the super-human stylists to coat your curls with either a half-head of highlights or full head of colour. Now that your colour is as impressive as a tap-dancing toucan, enjoy a beautifying blow-dry to make sure the term ‘gorgeous’ sticks to your hair like a bush-baby to an, er, bush.
Emerge from the salon with more confidence than that multicoloured Macaw and breeze through summer with beautiful colour and a shine to rival the sun.Hairendous fact: A major fashion house got into huge trouble with an animal rights group when they shot an editorial next to a forest and asked the stylist to style the model’s hair to look like a “crazy inbred hedgehog”. They were sued for “insensitivity” by the group campaigning for equal rights for inbred hedgehogs and were banned from pet shops worldwide.