Pay R280 for a four-hour introductory photography workshop at Jurgens Photography, valued at R700 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a four-hour introductory photography workshop
- A choice of two time slots for classes available on Saturdays
- Course includes notes
- Groupon includes one A4 digitally mastered print
- Highly qualified instructor
- Learn basic photography concepts
- Take better photographs
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 5 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 680 5211
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid on Saturdays only
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Must bring your own digital camera
While parents occasionally use it as weapon, encouraging potential love-interests to flee from your immediate vicinity, there really isn’t much use for bad photographs. Make sure you’re not adding to the arsenal and kick start a love-love relationship with your camera and pay R280 for a four-hour introductory photography workshop at Jurgens Photography.
Just like a hobo donning a tuxedo doesn’t automatically attain a pedigree, having a fancy high-tech camera doesn’t automatically make you a photographer. It’s not all about highest mega-pixel or other extravagant extras, because even someone with the simplest of cameras can take a stunning snap-shot if they know what they’re doing. Jurgens Photography can teach you the skills, and give you all the techniques you need to become the photographic ninja you’ve always wanted to be. They will even show you exactly how to use all those weird settings on your camera, and can even tell you what that turny button does.
There’s no need to stack yourself with elaborate equipment, Jurgens Photography will help you to learn some simple concepts and techniques, covering everything from understanding light to composition. There will also be practical exercises to apply your new knowledge of shutter speed, aperture and other photographical lingo.
Don’t let adjectives like overexposed, blurry or grainy be used to describe your photos. Whether it’s an unforgettable trip to the Far East or shots of the new site for the office, Jurgens Photography will give you the skills needed to harness your true photographic prowess and capture any moment exactly as intended – perfectly.Photo Fact: The famous photo entitled “The Magic Muffin” was the first photo to have been photobombed. The photo exhibited a peculiarly-shaped rabbit hole with a rabbit who apparently popped his head out at exactly the right moment.