Pay R275 for a French cooking lesson for two people, including wine pairing with Nadege Cuisine, valued at R550 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a 90-minute French cooking lesson for two people
- Includes wine pairing
- Classes taught by friendly and passionate French cook
- Classes held in beautiful Fish Hoek home overlooking ocean
- Learn to cook: almond coated fish with veggies Tarte Tatin or Croque Monsieur and Ouefs Cocotte or Tarte flambée and summer cold soup
- Menu options depend on availability of classes
- Funky aprons for sale
- What to bring: An apron; a chef knife (if you have any); a pen if you want to make notes; a camera for good memories
- Impress your dinner guests with your French cooking skills
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking requests must be made via email only: email@example.com
- All cancellations must be made 8 days in advance otherwise forfeit Groupon
- One Groupon per person, available as gifts
- Limited places available
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Not everybody’s a natural chef, and it’s ok. So your eggs are never quite right and even the homeless cats don’t want your steak, and that’s ok too. But it’s hurtful none the less when you suggest a dinner party and your friends mutter things like “I’m busy this whole year” or “let’s rather get take aways”. Surprise everyone this Christmas with a delicious meal and master the art of French cooking when you pay R275 for a 90-minute French cooking lesson for two people, including wine pairing with Nadege Cuisine.
While the French have always been known to consume rather odd things, it’s their creative style of cooking and flair with flavours that put them on the world’s list of best cooks. Forget frogs’ legs and other unpronounceables and meet your culinary maker in the form of Nadege Cuisine. Set in a lovely home in Fish Hoek, take in the sea breeze and become a master of your own meals while enjoying the intimate atmosphere of the class.
While the menu options depend entirely on how busy the classes are; slip on a tres chic apron and arm yourself with stealthy cooking instruments because these recipes aren’t for the faint of heart. Within the safe confines of the Nadege Cuisine house, learn to cook almond coated fish with veggies Tarte Tatin or Croque Monsieur and Ouefs Cocotte or a taste bud-totalling Tarte flambée and summer cold soup.
Wow your Christmas guests with your magical transformation from toxic-toast-burner to master of French cooking with the help of Nadege Cuisine.Froggy fact: Though oysters are best known as a natural aphrodisiac, few know that frogs’ legs are an equally effective option. The only catch is that the frogs have to have been imported from Western Virginia.