Pay R25 for an entrance ticket to The Green Expo at the CTICC on 18 November 2011, valued at R50 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on an entrance ticket to The Green Expo
- Brings together those living a green and sustainable lifestyle
- Raises consciousness of climate change, carbon footprint, energy and water saving, recycling and the use of organic products
- Listen to interesting speakers
- Exhibition includes speakers, new products, special offers on products, eco activities for kids, an organic market and art feature
- A completely green event: recycled materials, energy saving lighting and organic catering
- Held at the CTICC
- Groupon valid for 18 November 2011 show only
- Exhibition runs from 10:00 to 18:00
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 689 3262
- Take your individual Groupon with you to the expo to gain entry
- Groupon valid for entrance for one person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Skinny jeans are the new black. Not wearing skinny jeans is the new black. Leopard print is the new skinny jean. From billboards to magazines, you’re bound to come across some mumbo-jumbo announcing the latest trends and implying how socially incapacitated you are if you don’t follow them. Prove that the only ‘trend’ worth following is a sustainable one and go green with today’s Groupon: Pay R25 for an entrance ticket to The Green Expo at the CTICC on 18 November 2011.
A refreshing and invigorating experience, The Green Expo is the ideal meet ‘n greet for those who believe that living a sustainable lifestyle is not only beneficial to the earth, but beneficial to their lives. An all-encompassing green event, experience the CTICC like you’ve never seen it as it turns into a completely green venue. Dedicated to keeping the event as green as nature itself, organisers have made sure that there is energy-saving lighting, all goods are recyclable and there is a bevy of organic caterers.
Whether you’re an all-green activist or a budding beginner, The Green Expo seeks to educate and inform; providing guests with knowledgeable know-how about everything from climate change and carbon footprint to energy saving and the best organic products. Appealing to both the consumer and the businessman; The Green Expo is host to a number of interesting speakers. If all- talk sends you to sleepy town, mill around the large expo area and you’ll come across everything from special offers on products and new products to eco activities for kids and an impressive organic market.
Make green your new black and enjoy an interesting and informative exhibition.Intellectual musing: Before paper became commercial, controversial authors and writing renegades would write their work on their bodies and while covering up in a coat, meet up with their hand-picked readers and allow them to view their writing. Unknowingly, this was Britain’s first encounter with a green lifestyle.