Pay R1400 for Collagen Induction Therapy at Zen Aesthetic and Dental Spa, valued at R2800 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on Collagen Induction Therapy
- Medical needling treatment for face
- Described as an interesting sensation, but not painful
- Stimulates body’s production of collagen
- Can soften fine lines, tighten skin, restore elasticity, reduce the appearance of acne scarring and treat pigmentation and sun damage
- Conveniently situated opposite the beach at Eden on the Bay
- Use of Dermaroller, sterile roller comprised on series of fine sharp needles
- Turn back the clock this Christmas
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 554 9604
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday only
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with current in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Helen of Troy’s beauty was said to be so powerful that she was dubbed “the face that launched a thousand ships”. If harsh sun, aging and bad skincare has turned your Helen-esque beauty into more of “the face that sunk a thousand ships” , perk up your prettiness and lose loathed lines with a session of Collagen Induction Therapy for R1400 at Zen Aesthetic and Dental Spa.
The first of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere,
the Zen Aesthetic and Dental Spa is situated in Eden on the Bay; the
picturesque seaside suburb of Big Bay.
While it’s not the first spa to boast beautiful décor in a stunning
setting, Zen Aesthetics is one of the only spas to offer a unique combination
of aesthetics, cosmetic and oral surgery, dentistry and luxurious spa
treatments. Boasting highly a high level of professionalism with an ethos of holistic beauty, Dr. Kajee and this haven of heavenly healing and
feel-good stuff oozes elegance and high quality living; a notion which stems
from the healing principles of their Fengu Shui inspired décor, the peaceful nature
of their professionals and their holistic manner.
While needles have never been near the top of anyone’s “to do” list, baby-bottom-smooth skin and a glowing complexion are usually rated pretty highly. Otherwise known as medical needling or skin needling, the therapy uses a unique instrument called a Dermaroller; a sterile rolling pin comprised of a series of fine needles. Once “rolled” over the surface of your face, the sharp needles puncture the skin, creating microscopic channels deep in the dermis – a procedure which stimulates the natural production of collagen.
After the procedure, lie back as Dr. Kajee applies Vitamins A and C to the skin. By permeating the skin through the tiny channels, the Vitamins are absorbed and left to directly stimulate skin renewal, creating a fresh and younger face.
Leave your history of battle ships behind you and turn back the clock to fresh and beautiful skin with this innovative treatment.Wrinkle-removing Fact: Before the Hornomonkey became extinct; a rather unscrupulous man named Igor sold their horns as home beauty treatments. Rolling the horn over the skin was said to make it appear younger and smoother.