Pay R495 for an extensive 280-point vehicle condition inspection at Autoworks, valued at R1500 (Save 67%)
- Save 67% on an extensive vehicle condition inspection
- Booking essential: 084 206 5847
- Receive a 280-point safety check – most thorough vehicle inspection available
- Bumper to bumper inspection of all visible and observable components of vehicle
- Includes: complete inspection of tyres, wheel alignment, suspension, brakes, steering, engine, brakes, transmission, interior controls, instrumentation, exhaust, cooling systems, battery and charging, lights, windows, fuel system, exterior, drive shafts, etc.
- Fully qualified technicians
- Takes 2-3 hours
- Ideal preparation for a long distance trip
- 48-hour cancellatipon policy applies
- Remain road-safe this festive season
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon redeemable at three different branches
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Strand, 021 853 0491; Observatory, 021 447 9862; Milnerton, 021 551 1257
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 7:30 to 17:30
- Four Groupons per person, four Groupons per person per visit
- Maximum of four Groupons available for purchase
- Service takes 2-3 hours
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
For a non-living entity, cars can be very vengeful creatures. If you fail to look after them, don’t expect them to go down without a fight; they crouch and scheme in silence until that moment you hit the N1 and then bang crackle poof – they break down and leave you to ponder your negligence in the middle of a busy highway. Treat your car to the equivalent of an ice-cream sundae before she hits the busy festive season roads and pay R495 for an extensive 280-point vehicle condition inspection at Autoworks.
For a car, negligence is a serious issue and one which shouldn’t be taken lightly. Every year, hundreds of cars suffer from dehydration, worn out wheels and burnt-out batteries because taking them in for a service is too pricey for their proprietors. Autoworks and their troupe of trained mechanics say “no” to melancholy motor vehicles and “yes” to boisterous batteries and whimsical wheels. With a workshop of qualified technicians and procedures based on the latest German industry developments, you can trust Autoworks to treat your melancholy motor like the nifty navigator she is.
Allow the meticulously skilled mechanics to nurture your car like a mother duck would her ducklings; with patience and care. By checking important motor matters like the wheel alignment and wheel balance, Autoworks will make sure that your wheels will withstand wet roads and intense winding routes safely, while a battery check-up is necessarily to make sure your car remains as chipper as a cartoon chipmunk – even in cold weather. The complete inspection includes: inspection of tyres, wheel alignment, suspension, brakes, steering, engine, brakes, transmission, interior controls, instrumentation, exhaust, cooling systems, battery and charging, lights, windows, fuel system, exterior and drive shafts.
Put the vroom back in your car’s smile, avoid those embarrassing breakdowns and stay safe this Christmas with the help of Autoworks.
Shop 6, Gants Plaza
Langenegger Street, Strand
021 853 0491
Sharp House, Cnr
Main & Browning Road
021 447 9862
Centre Court, Cnr
Koeberg Rd, Milnerton
021 551 1257