Pay R2999 for a Fly and Dive with the Great Whites experience from E Flying Company CC, valued at R5999 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a scenic flight from Cape Town to Gansbaai and a Shark Cage Diving experience
- Scenic flight is approximately 30 minutes
- Fly to Gansbaai via False Bay, Betty’s Bay and Hermanus
- Return to Cape Town Airport while flying over the Winelands and Franschhoek Valley
- Groupon includes lunch and a bottle of French champagne – Nicolas Feuillate
- Includes road transfers from and to the airfield
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 440 1856
- Redeemable Monday to Sunday
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
- Groupon is for one person
- Depart from Cape Town Airport
Resorting to sitting on geysers, voluntarily being shot out of catapults and jumping on the backs of flame-breathing dragons, human beings have long been searching for the ideal way to soar the skies. Get your adrenaline pumping with a safer adventure with today’s Groupon: a Fly and Dive with the Great Whites experience for R2999 with E flying Company.
Until non-superhuman humans are given the power to fly by the Superior Council of Super-Power Givers, flying safely in one of E Flying Company’s air-automobiles is your next best bet. Equipped with a fleet of top performance aircrafts and a team of pilots more skilled than Superman, you’re guaranteed an adrenaline pumping adventure packed with breathtaking views of the Mother City and surrounds below.
Your tour begins with a trip to the Cape Town Airport and a few steps into one of E Flying Company’s aircrafts. Taking to the skies like an eagle, the 30-minute scenic journey to Gansbaai offers beautiful views of Betty’s Bay and Hermanus with the possibility of a visit from resident dolphins or whales. The plane then touches down Gansbaai for an introduction to the Great Whites.
Like teenagers, Great Whites are misunderstood, making them the source of many a horror movie. However, with a swop to your sea legs and the donning of some aquatic apparel, the ‘Dive with the Great Whites’ part of the tour will bring to light the mysterious ways of these majestic creatures. Step into the cage and come face-to-face, discovering that they’re more than just really big fish, then enjoy a little lunch back on land with a bottle of French champagne. Switching from land-legs to air-legs to sea-legs and then back to air-legs, climb back aboard the aircraft and enjoy the journey back home, passing over the beautiful Winelands and the Franschhoek Valley.Adrenaline-pumped Fact: A man named Roman, who lived in the south of France, was most famous for his unique take on boutique patisseries. The one he owned was a bakery that made life-size Go-karts out of bread, and visitors were allowed to zoom around the indoor track while munching on the vehicle.