The gift of luxury this Christmas: Save up to 56% on gift-boxed Cashmere satin pillowcases and pay R129 for two pillowcases OR R229 for four pillowcases
- Save up to 56% on gift-boxed Cashmere satin pillowcases
- Delivered to your door
- Pay R129 for two gift-boxed pillowcases, valued at R258
- Pay R229 for four gift-boxed pillowcases, valued at R516
- Available in black, red, white, champagne and bronze
- Better for your hair and skin than cotton pillowcases
- Soft, luxurious pillowcase
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- To redeem Groupon, email name, phone number, delivery address, colour choice, a copy of Groupon and whether you want one or two pillowcases per box to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery is 30km radius from the CBD (contact her if it is further?)
- Ten Groupons per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Given that pillows are mankind’s third-preferred
object to rest their heads on during nap time – narrowly losing to oversized
marshmallows and enormous piles of money – it’s important to ensure that their
coverings don’t ruin the mood. No matter how comfortable a pillow is, no one
wants to sleep on it if its case is made of newspaper. Find something better to
sleep on and save up to 56% on gift-boxed Cashmere satin pillowcases.
Everyone knows that cuddling up in bed at the end of a long day – or during a long day – is an even better feeling than finding twenty bob in the pocket of a jacket you haven’t worn since last winter. This feeling can be totally ruined though, if your pillow sticks to your face like a tacky sweater to your t-shirt. While you may think that Cashmere satin pillowcases belong only on the beds of more money than sense playboys, people have known for decades that satin is just better for your hair and skin than normal cotton.
At some point, everyone has woken up with a sleep-crease pillow indentation on the side of their face and more than a handful of their bedhead stuck to the pillowcase. While this is irritating, it’s also quite bad for you because the cotton is rough on your follicles and sucks the moisture out of your face like a runner with a water-bottle. A satin pillowcase, on the other hand, lets your hair glide along without a care in the world, and leaves the moisture in your skin instead of absorbing it and turning your pillow into a soggy mess – they also win bonus points, because they’re hypoallergenic.
Whether you’re just looking for a way to say buh-bye to bedhead or you’d like your moisturising creams to work on your face rather than your pillow, the Cashmere satin pillowcases are the way to go and considering they’re already gift-boxed, they’re perfect for slipping surreptitiously under the Christmas tree.Sleepy fact: A study conducted in 2009 revealed that one is more likely to dream of knocking over the butter or running marathons when sleeping on a single bed.