Save up to 62% on an exfoliating manicure or a spray tan or a basic manicure and French tips at Urban Elegance
- Save up to 62% on an exfoliating manicure or a full body spray tan or a basic manicure and French tips
- Professional and friendly environment
- Gear up for the beach season
- Product used for tan is Hypoallergenic - low allergy risk
- Ideal as gifts
- Pay R85 for a 45-minute exfoliating manicure, valued at R170
- Pay R100 for a full body spray tan, valued at R250
- Pay R150 for a basic manicure with French tips valued at R390
Hands have a reputation for being overworked and underpaid, whether it’s to hang out the laundry, do the dishes, or be used as a makeshift Swiss army knife to force open a tin of soda. Best you let those phalanges in on a glorious pamper party to get them back into shape. Choose either the exfoliating manicure with soak, exfoliation, mask, buff, file, shine, paint and massage or opt for the basic manicure (soak, buff, file, shine, paint and massage) plus French tips. Regardless of your decision, the skilled Urban Elegance beauticians will make sure you leave with fingers ready to take on the glamour of the festive season.
Alternatively, bronze your body the perfect shade of “beach-ready” with Urban Elegance’s full body spray tan session. A practice used by fruits to get people to pick them up in the grocery store, spray tans work in a similar fashion where humans with ripened skins often receive more attention. Other than being a colour perfect for pick-up, bronze also complements the beach perfectly meaning Groupon-grippers will be ready to take on the summer sun.
Nail Fact: In ancient times, nails were used as weapons and kitchen tools. Cavemen would use them to fillet fish, engrave cave numbers on cave entrances and start small fires.