Pay R99 for 2 Thai chicken or beef curries with rice and 2 desserts OR R150 for 4 Thai chicken or beef curries with rice and 4 desserts at Salathai Restaurant and Spa (save up to 67%)
- Save up to 67% on Thai chicken or beef curries with rice and desserts for 2 or 4 people
- Pay R99 for 2 Thai chicken or beef curries with rice and 2 desserts, valued at R226
- Pay R150 for 4 Thai chicken or beef curries with rice and 4 desserts, valued at R452
- Dessert consists of Rambutan and banana in coconut soup
- Delightful and authentic Thai experience
- Unique restaurant and spa
- Delicious authentic Thai cuisine
- Ideal for date night
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 434 6815
- Redeemable Monday to Sunday, 12:00 to 22:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Limited to 3 Groupons per person
- Groupons may be bought as gifts
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Terms and conditions apply
Tom Yum Soup is particularly more delicious than its rival Tom Yuck Soup, who regularly tries to sabotage Yum with cauliflower. Support your tummy’s quest for delicious dishes with today’s Groupon: save up to 67% on Thai chicken or beef curries with rice and desserts for 2 or 4 people at Salathai Restaurant and Spa.
It’s usually considered good form to settle the silent screams of a hungry tummy with a delicious meal and a pleasant atmosphere; and with the Salathai Restaurant and Spa conveniently situated in the Main Road in Sea Point there’s really no excuse not to give your body what it so desires. Keepers of a range of Thai spice secrets; the Salathai culinary crew are a team of tasty meal makers who know just how to blend the perfect spice mix for a dish qualified to be a taste-explosion.
Choose from a variety of chicken or beef Thai curries worth fighting a Samurai-duck for. Spicy, or with just a teensy amount of zest, Green curry, Red curry, Massaman curry or Panang curry can be selected in either chicken or beef variants. Prepared fresh daily, all dishes are served with fluffy, perfectly cooked rice, perfect as a complement to the curry’s delicious lingering taste. Finish the feast with desserts of a deliciously different kind for all parties involved. Bask in the authentic Thai atmosphere, soak up the therapeutic ambience and let Salathai provide you with a memorable experience with one or three people deemed worthy enough to share it with.Food Fact: In an alternative bistro in Slovakia, pasta dishes are served in bird cages. Patrons are also given custom-made forks and spoons make out of twigs.