Pay R120 for two 250g fillet steaks OR two Kingklip main meals at La Grotto, valued at R240 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on two 250g fillet steaks OR two Kingklip mains
- Served with home-cooked vegetables and mash
- Longest running restaurant in Plumstead
- Small and cosy with charming cottage décor
- Well-matured meat and fresh fish arriving everyday
- Passionate owners and friendly and efficient staff
- Ideal as a romantic dinner date
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 797 8420
- Quote Groupon code upon booking
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday, 18:00 onwards
- No takeaways
- Groupon excludes gratuity and beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Along with “cheat, and you cheat yourself” and “don’t bite people’s ears”, one of life’s most important lessons is that dynamite comes in small packages. Applicable to most cat and mouse cartoons and the legend of Philippe the Revolutionary Flea, this intelligent idiom also applies to La Grotto. Find out what all the fuss is about when you pay R120 for two 250g fillet steaks OR two Kingklip main meals at La Grotto.
As Plumstead’s oldest running restaurant, La Grotto has had enough life experience to cook up a storm of tidal proportions. And oh what a storm it is. Small and cosy, La Grotto goes to show that dynamite can most definitely come in small packages, bringing with it a powerful blast of culinary craftsmanship. Run by passionate owners and their friendly and efficient staff, a visit to La Grotto is like coming home after a bad day and being greeted by an old friend. With quaint décor, red and white checkered tablecloths and many years’ worth of history hanging on its walls, the stage is set to enjoy foodie fun with a vintage feel.
Whether you’re a meat head or a friend of the fish, La Grotto’s culinary skills are said to be as legendary as Zorro and twice as bold. Using only the freshest home cooked vegetables, well matured meat and fresh fish that arrives daily, don’t be surprised if your taste buds break out into song while dancing a victory jive. It’s that good.Meat-flavoured Fact: Since the dawn of the savoury pretzel, men have tried to prove that Santa Claus’s favourite breakfast snack is fillet steak. However, upon meeting a talkative reindeer in a local Canadian bar, a man named Jo Vance confirmed that Santa was in fact fan of baked beans mixed with Fritos and sour cream.