Pay R230 for a three-course Valentine’s Day meal with champagne for two people at 169 on Long, valued at R460 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a three-course Valentine’s Day meal with champagne for two
- Live music and dancing included
- Meal includes calamari rits (salad), a 20-piece loveboat sushi platter and Italian kisses for dessert
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 14 February 2012, Valentine’s Day only
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 424 2331 or 074 381 6929 after hours
- One Groupon per couple, additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
The Law of Attraction states that “like attracts like” explaining why grapes find love in raisins and tomatoes, sadly, seem to find no love at all. Show your affection with today’s Groupon: a three-course meal with champagne for two people for R230 at 169 on Long.
Upmarket, trendy and just plain stylish, 169 on Long is one of Cape Town’s prominent nightlife hangouts and the ideal place to turn to for an entertaining romantic evening. Glowing with a sultry Cuban ambiance, the club oozes good vibes and is equipped with an upstairs cigar bar, a downstairs cocktail bar, and a restaurant that easily changes costume into a lively club after dinner. With friendly waiters and efficient service, you and your love-monkey are in for a dinner-date of delicious proportions.Practiced in the art of scrumptious sustenance, the 169 chefs will serenade couples’ taste-buds with their tasty food fare. Start off your Valentine’s meal with a calamari rits salad, then work your way to a fresher than a Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air sushi platter. With 20 pieces of seafood miniature treats tickling your tummy, you’ll soon be ready to follow up with a Valentine’s-appropriate dessert. End off the dinner with Italian kisses as the sweet course and finish up with some live music and a little jig here and there on the dance floor.