Pay R195 instead of R510 for an 18-hole round of golf, a Mowbray branded sandbag, 3 golf balls and Powerade at Mowbray Golf Club (save 62%)
- Save 62% on an 18-hole round of golf
- Groupon includes Mowbray branded sandbag, 3 golf balls and a Powerade
- Hosts of various international tournaments
- Superb, modern clubhouse with a large amount of facilities
- Well-stocked bar, lounges, showers and locker rooms, restaurant and fully-equipped Pro Shop with latest golfing gear and accessories
- Secure parking and patrolling security on course
- Trolleys for rent and trained caddie service
- Breath-taking views of Table Mountain
- Known as one of the best courses in the country
- Ideal as a gift
- Perfect weekend activity
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 685 3018
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Redeemable Monday to Sunday, excludes public holidays
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Standard Golf Dress Code and Mowbray Rules and Regulations Apply
There are two breeds of golfers: The thoroughbred whose club is driven by a love for the gentlemen’s game of golf and those driven by the thought of chilling at the 19th hole. Whichever one you are, today’s deal is sure to make you reach for your golf club and head off to Mowbray Golf Club – pay R195 for and 18-hole round of golf, a Mowbray branded sandbag, 3 golf balls and Powerade.
Having hosted the SA Open seven times, the Bells Cup three times and cooked breakfast for big names like Ernie Els, there’s really no place better to soak up some luck than at Mowbray Golf Club. Set at the foot of Table Mountain, the club is popular among seasoned golfers for its spectacular mountain views as well as the expertly designed course and skilled caddies who only give advice when asked. The course is also renowned for its lush fairways, abundant birdlife and greens the colour of your opponent when you land that hole-in-one.
Conveniently stretching along Raapenberg Road, the Mowbray Golf Club is the perfect place to meet up with golfing buddies or take out your frustrations on a tiny little ball, or three. With an energy drink that poses as a simple thirst-quencher, the Powerade provides you with more golfing prowess, giving golfers a chance to strut their stuff. Whether you know your way around the course or think birdies involve assassinating unsuspecting fledglings, the club welcomes any golf-lover with open arms as long as you’re dressed like a pro. Boasting a Pro Shop as fully stocked as the bar, you know you’re covered when a club breaks, need help choosing your first ever set or need to replace the tees your five year old pinched to make flower arrangements for her doll’s wedding.
Golfing Fact: A golf club in Belgium is famous for playing pranks on their patrons. One of the most famous is one where they cover the whole course in tin foil, including golf balls, golf clubs and the staff. The sight is a rather astonishing one.