Pay R999 instead of R2036 for 2 nights for 2 people incl. English b/fast at The Bayview Hotel (save 51%), PLUS discounts on extra activities
- Save 51% on 2 nights for 2 people in the beautiful Plettenburg Bay
- Groupon includes English breakfast on both mornings
- Groupon includes added discounts on extra activities: 50% discount on entry to The Elephant Sanctuary (R162.50 pp), Ocean Blue Adventures - DOLPHIN ENCOUNTER (R200 pp), Monkey Land and Birds of Eden combo (R100 pp) and on selected treatments at the onsite Facefacts Beauty Salon – Full body massage (R200 pp), Ampule facial (R200 pp) or full body, manicure and pedicure package (R380 pp); 30% discount on Bloukrans bungy jumping (211m)
- Conveniently located with beautiful views of the ocean and Keurnooms River
- Ideal for an adventurous getaway
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for stay until 30 November 2011
- Groupon redeemable for 1 standard room for 2 people
- Booking essential and subject to availability
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Multiple Groupons may be purchased
- Additional discounts only obtainable once The Bayview Hotel Groupon has been redeemed
- Bookings must be made direct with each individual establishment
Like getaway cars, vacations should be able to whisk you off to a safe and secure location while humouring you with a bit of excitement in the process. Zoom off in proverbial getaway cars with today’s Groupon: 2 nights for 2 people and breakfast for R999 at The Bayview Hotel.
Located in the beautiful Plettenberg Bay, The Bayview Hotel boasts swoon-worthy views of the magnificent coastline and an easy ambiance that immediately makes you feel at home. Ideal for a romantic getaway or a bonding session for friends, the relaxed and tranquil getaway holds a vault of hospitable staff who bend over backwards, forwards and both right and left in an attempt to provide you with information and suggestions for the perfect holiday.
Apart from the accommodating staff, each room is also trained to provide pleasurable effects on two human bodies. Sleeping quarters come equipped with all the modern day gadgets Average Joe’s and Jane’s would need when making a clean getaway, including en-suite, tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV, a telephone and a digital safe. Add into the mix a person that you’re particularly fond of and there may not be any reason to leave your cosy, four-walled cocoon.
However, if you’re the type of couple who wouldn’t stop moving forward even if the world started making backward revolutions, the wide range of activities nearby will make for interesting adventures. With the hotel door opened and your Groupon redeemed at The Bayview Hotel, a plethora of new doors open along with it, with a host of added discounts. Enjoy the spoils of massages at FaceFacts for 50% less or go the adrenaline-seeking route and jump off a bridge attached only to a rope with the 30% less bungy jumping option from the highest Bungy jump brigde in the world, Bloukrans. Alternatively, reacquaint yourself with Mother Nature and visit the Elephant Sanctuary, Ocean Blue Adventures, Monkey Land and Birds of Eden.
Booking essential and subject to availability:
The Bayview Hotel – 044 533 1961, http://www.bayviewhotel.co.za/
The Elephant Sanctuary – 044 534 8145, http://www.elephantsanctuary.co.za/
Ocean Blue Adventures (dolphin encounters) – 044 533 5083, http://oceanadventures.co.za/
FaceFacts – 044 533 1777, http://showme.co.za/plett/lifestyle/face-facts/
Face Adrenaline (bungy jumping) – 042 281 1255, http://www.faceadrenalin.com/
Far way Fact: In the South Texas Plains, there is reportedly a getaway that makes use of numerous amounts of tazers; but not for scaring off hoards of bad guys. The tazers are used to power all the light bulbs and visitors are warned to stay away from the walls and all light fixtures.