Why Crossfit? Results. Period. CrossFit is a training method developed with the aim of creating a broad, general base of fitness that prepares people for anything, the "unknown and unknowable" of life and sport - and includes what worked best for the most versitile and physically capable athletes on the planet (gymnasts, sprinters, weightlifters, etc.). Expert coaching and superior results make CrossFit the most effective Fitness method in the world today. While relatively new in South Africa, over the past ten years, CrossFit has become the fastest growing fitness movement on the planet.
One of the things that make CrossFit unique is its scalability: The method of improving the fitness of a novice or a top level athlete is the same, the only difference is the intensity and the volume of the workout. CrossFit is also "The Sport of Fitness", because it re-introduces personal athletic achievement and performance to training. Since 2007, there is a competition for this sport: Annually, the CrossFit Games determine who are the fittest people on the planet.
At Cape CrossFit, we utilize CrossFit as our primary training method, and help our students in improving their competence in each of the 10 recognized physical skills (Cardiorespiratory endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Accuracy, Agility and Balance.) The stimulus provided is always varied and the results are dramatic. But Cape CrossFit is more than that: It is a mindset, a way of life, which unites a great community full of people determined to making health and fitness a big priority in their lives. The atmosphere is one of camaraderie and support to anyone willing to put in the work.
Details of the deal:
- ·One-on-one session with a head trainer at CCF
- ·1 x 60 minute session
- ·a personal introduction to CrossFit training and performance based, functional fitness,
- ·a first CrossFit workout and fitness assessment.
- ·Cape CrossFit Basics Course
- ·6 x 60minute small group classes over 2 weeks
- ·Learn the basic CrossFit concepts, warm ups and movements
- ·Get started with basic Weightlifting, Gymnastic and Metabolic Conditioning
- ·Get introduced to performance Nutrition
- ·Get ready to be able to participate in a CrossFit class.
- ·One CrossFit group class
- ·1 x 60 minute CCF small group class
- ·including workout of the day (WOD)