Ceres: Pay R1999 for a one-night stay including all meals, a game drive and a horseback safari for two people at Aquila Game Reserve, valued at R4000 (save 50%) preorder now- 50%
Ceres: Pay R1999 for a one-night stay including all meals, a game drive and a horseback safari for two people at Aquila Game Reserve, valued at R4000 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one-night stay including all meals, a game drive and a horseback safari for two people
- Enjoy a premier getaway
- Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, game drive and horseback safari
- Home to the Big 5: elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Malaria free
- Aquila Game Reserve specialists as your guides
- Home away from home
- Ideal for a romantic getaway
- Valid until 31 October 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 431 8400 or email@example.com
- Monday to Sunday
- Can buy multiple Groupons to extend stay
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Weight restriction for horses is 95kg
- Horses not available to children under 16
The prestigious malaria free, Aquila Private Game Reserve stands in an area of 4,500 hectares of Southern Karoo Highlands encapsulating breathtaking majestic mountains, rivers, valleys and kloofs.
Set in the pristine Southern Karoo Highlands against a backdrop of dramatic mountains, the Aquila Private Game Reserve offers an exciting taste of real Africa just two short hours from Cape Town by road.
Aquila is home to an enormous variety of game, including the Big 5 – elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard. Two to three-hour game drives are a perfect way to see the animals (in four-wheel drive vehicles, quad bikes or on horseback) and you can see ancient Khoi-San rock art at the same time.
Aquila’s four-star chalets are built largely from rock, thatch and wood to blend with the environment and offer every comfort like roaring log fires, wooden viewing decks, air conditioning, crisp percale linen, mini bars, rock bathrooms and, in some, alfresco rock showers. A luxurious honeymoon suite is perched on a hill for the ultimate romantic getaway. Aquila also offers ideal facilities for conferences and business meetings and it’s a perfect place for the wedding of a lifetime too.
There’s a bar, a swimming pool, a cosy cigar lounge and a large dining room where the executive chef presents a rich variety of authentic South African cuisine. Feast on a breakfast fit for a king and for lunch and dinner a range of meat dishes including springbok and roast lamb, a variety of beautifully prepared vegetables and other side dishes and to round off your meal, an array of superb cakes and puddings created on the premises as well as local cheeses and biscuits. Superb South African wines are on offer with your meal.
Big 5 - Lion, Buffalo, Leopard, Rhino and Elephant.
Black & blue wildebeest, Red hartebeest
Eland, Springbok, Blesbok
Gemsbok & other indigenous game
Caracal (Lynx), Black-Backed Jackal, Bat-eared Fox and the elusive Mountain Leopard
- Home to 172 species of birds and is also home to several breeding pairs of the rare and endangered Black Eagle, after which the Reserve has been named
Groupon vouchers | Leisure | Recreation | Experiences | Leisure Sports | Horse Riding | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Restaurant | Restaurant Coupons | Restaurant Deals | Cape Town Leisure | Recreation Cape Town | Experiences Cape Town | Leisure sports Cape Town | Horse riding Cape Town | Travel Cape Town | Cheap accommodation Cape Town | Cheap rooms Cape Town | Restaurant vouchers Cape Town | Restaurant coupons Cape Town | Restaurant deals Cape Town