Eastern Cape: Save up to 55% on a two-night stay for up to four people at Camp Figtree preorder now- 50%
Eastern Cape: Save up to 55% on a two-night stay for up to four people at Camp Figtree
- Save up to 55% on a two night stay for up to four people
- Private lodge in the heart of the Eastern Cape wilderness
- Tranquil and scenic surroundings
- Close to a number of game reserves, including Addo National Park
- Spacious and elegant en-suite rooms
- All bookings must be made within 4 months
- All travel must be completed within 12 months
- Not valid for travel from 1 November 2012 to 28 February 2013
- Reservation required: 082 611 3603 or email@example.com
- One Groupon per couple/group; one additional as gift
- For accomodation only
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Swap the concrete jungle for the African landscape when you spend two nights in luxurious comfort at Camp Figtree in the beautiful Eastern Cape wilderness.
Pay R2 200 for a two-night stay for two people, valued at R4 400
Pay R3 960 for a two-night stay for four people, valued at R8 800
Situated in the heart of the Eastern Cape wilderness and on top of the striking Zuurberg Mountain Range lies Camp Figtree, a remote private game reserve home to no less than three different bio-domes and close to the Addo Elephant National Park. Combining the finest in comfort, style and service with an authentic African safari experience, Camp Figtree boasts elegant accommodation with beautiful views. Each spacious en-suite is uniquely decorated with earthly colours, natural textures, richly hued antiques, Persian carpets and polished wooden furnishing and has a separate living and dining area. The lodge itself is home to a lounge, reading, dining and central living area, as well as spacious veranda, boma, swimming pool and viewing deck; making Camp Figtree the ultimate destination for the discerning traveller.
Only 75km from Port Elizabeth in the heart of the Eastern Cape wilderness, Camp Figtree is set between world-renowned Addo Elephant National Park and the Riverbed Conservancy. Whether you want to lounge around at the magnificently positioned infinity pool dropping down to the valley below or enjoy being social at the boma, Camp Figtree has something for everyone. For animal lovers, game drives and elephant back safaris will delight while tours to the Schotia Tooth and Claw private game reserve will enthral those who love to play spot-the-furry-friend.
What a great location, wonderful staff, tranquillity, peace, great food. I've never seen such a great shower and the view from the room is out of this world.