Tulbagh: Save up to 67% on a two-night stay for two to four people at the Cape Dutch Quarters Tulbagh preorder now- 60%
Tulbagh: Save up to 67% on a two-night stay for two to four people at the Cape Dutch Quarters Tulbagh
- Save up to 67% on a two-night stay for two to four people in Tulbagh
- Groupon includes a full-body massage for one person or a historic tour for two or four people
- Optional extras: Saturdays charged at an additional R800; optional third night at R200 per person; extra 45-minute massages charged at R200 per person; breakfast at an additional R75 per person
- Old-world charm and beautiful views
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid until 31 October 2012
- Booking essential before 15 May 2012 and subject to availability: 023 230 1171
- A R100 admin charge will be charged per date change after booking
- Groupon valid Sunday to Friday
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When it comes to paperwork and the price of petrol, less is definitely more; but a guesthouse that’s nothing more than four grey walls, chrome furniture and the kind of sterility you see in apartments that have never been lived in can be drearier than an empty beach in winter. Be charmed by simpler, old world splendour and save up to 67% on a two-night stay for two to four people at the Cape Dutch Quarters Tulbagh.
Pay R799 for two people, valued at R2000
Pay R999 for three or four people, valued at R3000
A four-star sanctuary in the heart of Tulbagh, the Cape Dutch Quarters Tulbagh offers a home away from home for anyone looking to get away from the general hustle and bustle. Rooms are spacious and opulently decorated in a Cape Colonial style. The expansive park-like gardens extend all the way to the Galgaheuwel local reserve.
The epitome of grand Cape Dutch living, the guesthouse manor is a classic 'H-shaped' house – beautifully restored to its former glory and scenically situated on Tulbagh's historic Church Street. With authentic atmosphere, yellowwood floors, ceilings and grand rooms, as well as the antiques and art that fill the manor, even the most finicky technophile will be awed by the old-world charm.
Even though the antique atmosphere keeps things simple, you’re not denied the luxuries you’re so used to. All rooms come kitted with the modern conveniences that make life so fun, including satellite television and M-Net, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. A historic tour and historic monument tour will introduce you to some of the more cultural scenic sights, although a full-body massage will ensure that your days aren’t spent worried about that stiffness in your neck. Whether you’re spending two nights wooing your special friend or taking some bonding time out with a few buddies, there’s no better place to do it than the Cape Dutch Quarters Tulbagh.
Vouchers from Groupon | Wellness | Massage | Full Body Massage | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Cheap Hotels | Travel Deals | City Trips | Travel Offers | Wellness Cape Town | Massage Cape Town | Body massage Cape Town | Travel Cape Town | Cheap accommodation Cape Town | Cheap rooms Cape Town | Cheap hotels Cape Town | Travel deals Cape Town | Cape Town Trips | Travel offers Cape Town