Save up to 60% on an Indian cooking course for two, four or six people with Gautamis Indian Cooking Course preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on an Indian cooking course for two, four or six people with Gautamis Indian Cooking Course
- Save up to 60% on an Indian cooking course for two, four or six people
- Authentic Indian setting
- Get aquainted with the cuisines of North, West and South India over a glass of a tangy Indian mint drink, Jaljeera
- Learn to make a multiple course Indian meal: two starters, spicy chutneys, three types of rotis and naans, vegetarian and non-vegetarian curries, lentil dahl and traditional desserts
- Get your hands dirty with Indian masalas while learning how to make them
- Take samples home
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 439 9934
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Must provide an apron and a box to take samples home
Much like becoming a master juggler, learning to cook means you need a distraction-free environment, more than a little bit of patience, the strength to not cry when you drop eggs and the ability to handle multiple vegetables at a time. Learn to be the culinary ringmaster of your kitchen and save up to 60% on an Indian cooking course for two, four or six people with Gautamis Indian Cooking Course.
Pay R599 for two people, valued at R1200
Pay R1080 for four people, valued at R2400
Pay R1440 for six people, valued at R3600
It’s often said that the future belongs to those still willing to get their hands dirty, and the gourmet gurus give you the perfect opportunity to perfect your culinary future. Allowing you and a few nosh-ready buddies to get your hands dirty with Indian masalas, while learning how to make them yourself, there’s no better place to pick up a new culinary tune than under the guidance of Gautumis gourmands. A hands-on cooking workshop, the Indian Cooking Course gives you the chance to tickle your taste-buds and get more acquainted with the flavours of North, West and South India in an authentic Indian setting – while sipping on a glass of tangy and minty Indian authenticity known as Jaljeera.
Under professional instruction, you and your cooking buddies will learn how to handle your ingredients and blend them into a multiple course Indian meal. You’ll learn the art of two different starters, spicy chutneys, three different types of rotis and naans, curries for the carnivorous and herbivoyeuristic alike, lentil dal and a few traditional desserts. All you have to bring along is a readiness to get cooking, an apron and a tiffin box to take some samples home with you.
All Groupon vouchers | Restaurant | Indian Restaurant | Indian Cuisine | Services | Training Courses | Cookery Courses | Restaurant vouchers Cape Town | Indian restaurant Cape Town | Indian cuisine Cape Town | Services Cape Town | Training courses Cape Town | Cookery courses Cape Town